Smoke the Jays!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
    That is what Gottlieb is saying. Personally I don't think he is right, but why take any chances. The committee has not been kind to the Valley the last 4 years.
    Out of 60 brackotologists, only one has us as 11 seed, 4 have us a 10 seed. We are IN all 60 brackets.

So it appears one bracketologist agrees with Doug Gottlieb- Bubble in. Four others have us close to the bubble.

The other 55 think we are either safely in or very safely in.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      When smoking a Bluejay, what is the best kind of wood chips to use? Hickory, Mesquite, Apple, Cherry, Pecan, etc.
      I prefer Sycamore.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

How about Yellow and Black Berry.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          When smoking a Bluejay, what is the best kind of wood chips to use? Hickory, Mesquite, Apple, Cherry, Pecan, etc.
          Wood-shed wood--we must take the jays to the woodshed and clip their wings for they are worthy. Here's the deal. There comes a time when we have to take care of Creighton on our own, just as we did twice last Season. When they beat us here, they took the ball inside and Mr. Stutz got in foul trouble so very early. Their crowd will have little to no effect on our road warriors. This game will cause irascibilty and a win would pay huge dividends for our beloved Shoxs. No sweeping, thank you very much. A win gives us a 2 game surpass in the Valley. How can we accomplish this epic feat? MTXE!!!!!!!

#1---WSU-----------------70

#2---WHO DO WE PLAY??? 68
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Dammit I cant stop thinking about this game and its only Thursday, Tomorrow is gonna be a long day at work
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
              Not to nitpick but 6/15=40%
              I don't want to nitpick, but if your sentence ever starts with the phrase "Not to nitpick" - somebody is about to get nit-picked.
              If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Rixtoy1 View Post
                I don't want to nitpick, but if your sentence ever starts with the phrase "Not to nitpick" - somebody is about to get nit-picked.
                Nice hand, sir!

That said, 40% is a lot better than 30%.
                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  I prefer Sycamore.
                  Winner, winner Bluejay dinner!

Comment

68 to 65 Da Shocks!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Shockers 80
                      CU 77

Comment

A sellout and a whiteout. Shocker fans stand out with all that black and yellow.

Comment

On the road to Omaha! Go shocks!!
                          “Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable.”

Comment

I predict a 2 point Shocker victory with a Blue Jay three rattling off the rim at the buzzer. Something that will make my heart stop.

Comment

In order for Wichita State to achieve the program's true potential we must start to consistently beat the birds.

They are the proverbial bully in the Valley, and a win today in a game of huge significance would go a long way in taking back our share of the rivalry.

-Renegade-

Comment

Hubert Davis just gave us some mad love on College Gameday. His headline of the day was Wichita State would not only prove to be the best team in the Valley, but the best mid-major in the country.

Comment

Working...
                                X