Clear All

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
    Ahahhahdjemclxkoenxmeoxndm
    ChickenSoup.jpg
    It works, since time began...

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
      This is worth a repeat....

Like I said, it's my birthday and the shox would win.
      But jeez, some of you are worse than my wife with all the negative "were going to get killed", "Houston is so much better than us", "we can't compete with Houston", etc, etc.
      And out of curiosity, how in the hell do you all watch the game while posting this stuff? I can only focus on game and try to ignore the wife and dogs. Kinda in a zone, that I love.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        a buddy from KC texted me.....said I watched the whole game.....why aren't you guys ranked?
        Dick Vitale was ahead of the movement!

Comment

• We jumped 10 spots in KenPom

Comment

• Comment

• Two keys spots in the game tonight:

1) 10:21 left in the first half and Houston takes a 20-9 lead on our home court. Halftime it's 34-33 Houston.

2) 00:19 left in the game. After the Shocks built a 10 lead, Houston makes 2 free throws to get to only 1 down. Shocks close out the game and win 68-63.

Those were both 2 keys spots where WSU could have folded, but didn't. Thank you Shocks and HCIB.
              Last edited by ShockTalk; February 18, 2021, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Up to 73 in kenpom

The fact we beat team after team that banks in 3 balls is what must contribute to our high luck factor

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    4 straight close games in which the opponent banks in a junk 3 .... We win all 4... IB has broken the banked 3 curse
                    It's become a curse the other way. You bank in a three against us, you lose.
                    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• I think I’m most impressed with matching Houston’s toughness and physicality. There’s been a clear difference in that department recently but not tonight. Monzy’s energy and grit was infectious tonight and guys like Mo, Dex, even Ricky played a little nastier tonight.

Another thing I thought was a significant factor was our aggressiveness in attacking the basket. Ricky sure can get to the rim in a variety of ways too. Alterique was electric without being out of control. We put a lot of pressure on Houston’s defense once we started attacking the basket and drew a lotta fouls. Tho I’m sure we had 5+ other drives where we got fouled but no call.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                        Loved seeing them burn the ears of those classless jerks from Houston when they turned tail after the game. That *****y (to say nothing of reckless) attitude of the coogs contributed a great deal to why they lost the game; and will the next time we play them.

WSU has not yet begun to fight...

ChickenSoup.jpg

Comment

• BooYah! Great win Shocks. I believe Mike Kennedy said in the post game show that this was the highest rated team the Shocks have beaten at home since 1967. That's a long time boys and girls. In fact, I would guess we have more than a few Shockernetters who may not have be born in 1967.

I don't know if IHCIB will get the job but that is a damn nice feather he can stick in his hat.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            BooYah! Great win Shocks. I believe Mike Kennedy said in the post game show that this was the highest rated team the Shocks have beaten at home since 1967. That's a long time boys and girls. In fact, I would guess we have more than a few Shockernetters who may not have be born in 1967.

I don't know if IHCIB will get the job but that is a damn nice feather he can stick in his hat.
                            If ADDB is stupid enough to hire someone besides Brown, then I hope Brown gives a big FU to him and gets a head coaching job somewhere.

I predict no matter what, Isaac Brown will be a head coach somewhere next season. I just hope it is at Wichita State

Comment

• Amazing crowd of 2600 people I can’t even imagine how loud it would have been with the place packed. It might’ve been even louder than it was during that Cincinnati game three years ago.

Comment

• Hell Yes! That was a great game. I hope it came across on tv how loud Shocker Nation was. We brought it for only 25 percent capacity.

Comment

Working...
                                X