Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruits

Who were those three kids? Locals?

Speaking of, is there a limit on number of recruits in a year ?, looking like 2 more sch will open up (Hatch/Butler)

Comment

We are one over now so that would only get us one more. I cant see any others being ;let go or transfer

Comment

Originally posted by wushock
        We are one over now so that would only get us one more. I cant see any others being ;let go or transfer
        you cant see any others being let go or transfer? You must be a damn fool then. Do you not remember last year? No player is safe and anyones tenure can change, whether its up to the coach or player.
        ________
        Sativa strains
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

I can think of at least 2 more possible departures.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
            Do share

Comment

Then open your eyes and look at stats sheets. Playing time should be a good indication of things to come.

Comment

Graham and Arbry are pretty much on their way out, and maybe Wendell too

Comment

Originally posted by fansince80s
                  Speaking of, is there a limit on number of recruits in a year ?, looking like 2 more sch will open up (Hatch/Butler)

There used to be a rule that you could sign just 5 players per class, but that was thrown out a couple of years ago.

So, no, I don't think there is any limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                    Graham and Arbry are pretty much on their way out, and maybe Wendell too
                    I think it would be wrong to take a scholarship away from a senior who has done nothing wrong. He should have never been given a scholarship in the first place, IMO, but after giving his best for three years he ought to be given the chance to finish.

Comment

Wendell's a Junior

Comment

Wendell's a Junior
                        He'll be a senior next year though, hence the "if he's been given three years he should be given a chance to finish."

Comment

Wendell's a Junior
                          Yes he is and he will be a senior next year. :)

And put me in the camp that says WP should be allowed to play out his senior year on scholarship.

Comment

Maybe Gal will go home to a nice 6 figure pro contract then

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                              Originally posted by BostonWu
                              Do share
                              Just my gut instinct, no inside info. It's just pure speculation so I'll just keep inside my peebrain.

Comment

Working...
                              X