Originally posted by Hotel Paper
    Maybe Gal will go home to a nice 6 figure pro contract then
    and maybe you will go away
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Re: Recruits

Originally posted by pinstripers
      Who were those three kids? Locals?
      Not all of them. Besides, do you remember seeing 6'6"/6'7" locals around town put together like those guys. I don't think so. 8)
      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

about 3 olock today Dana Ford was working with Perry Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
          What?

Comment

Who is Dana Ford?

Who is Perry Ellis? He is a local 8th grader and that is all I know.

Comment

Re: Recruits

Originally posted by pinstripers
              Who were those three kids? Locals?
              I assume you are talking about three kids at the game.

I know nothing about them, so if someone has information, please share.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
                Maybe Gal will go home to a nice 6 figure pro contract then
                and maybe you will go away
                Now that wasn't very nice. Gal always could do that, thus freeing up a scholarship.

Comment

seriously, what the hell was that for? I don't mean that as anything insulting. I'm just thinking who go possibly go.

Comment

JMHO......
                    Clemente will likely be back
                    Griskenas will likely be back, unless he plays in Europe
                    Gal is surely up in the air, and besides, he could go play in Europe
                    Ellis could be homesick, or tired of this system
                    Hatch would be no surprise
                    Durley would be no surprise
                    Butler will surely go spend a year at a juco and then move on from there
                    Wendell only stays if Coach is influenced by that "senior thing", which I agree is a consideration

Comment

Pin, unless Durley just doesn't want to work as hard as Marshall wants him to (which is quite possible), I would be surprised not to see him back. He should be able to play well in this system, if he is willing to work. It allows him freedom on offense, which he appears to relish. Seems to me Ellis is the kind of guy who could really prosper in this system on both ends, so I would be surprised to see him not return. I agree on the others, though I could see a senior guard moving to a D2 so he could play more his final year in school.
                      Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Durley would be no surprise
                        no surprise in going?

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                          What?
                          well actually i meant yesterday before the games about 3 oclock, but yea he had Perry Ellis on one side of the court working on the court and then on the other side was 3 younger kids working, i would guess they were about 5th grade, but they could play too, they were all dribbling between their legs. I thought it was interesting. I thought it was him so after they were done, i went ahead asked him if he was perry ellis and he said yea he was, he was a pretty nice kid. Then at the game i saw perry Ellis had a front row seat I just thought it was pretty interesting

Comment

well actually i meant yesterday before the games about 3 oclock, but yea he had Perry Ellis on one side of the court working on the court and then on the other side was 3 younger kids working, i would guess they were about 5th grade, but they could play too, they were all dribbling between their legs. I thought it was interesting. I thought it was him so after they were done, i went ahead asked him if he was perry ellis and he said yea he was, he was a pretty nice kid. Then at the game i saw perry Ellis had a front row seat I just thought it was pretty interesting

Dana does provide training by the hour/group for a fee, there are handouts from the shooting camp on this.

Comment

I don't want to get into the whole "Wendell" thing but to say this one time.

Wendell has done everything asked of him from day 1. You cannot point to one instance either on or off the court that he has done anything but be a great ambassador of WSU basketball. You have never seen him pound his heart, pull on his uniform or try to garner any attention for himself. He is the comsumate team player. He is a quiet, humble and honest young man who is going to get his degree and he deserves to get it right here. He tries as hard as any 2 guys in doing whatever it takes to make the team successful. He is a terrific student athlete.

We could do a hell of a lot worse than give another year of a scholarship to Wendell Preadom.

And, yes, I understand he is never going to be a scorer.

He is not a miss, imho.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                                I don't want to get into the whole "Wendell" thing but to say this one time.

Wendell has done everything asked of him from day 1. You cannot point to one instance either on or off the court that he has done anything but be a great ambassador of WSU basketball. You have never seen him pound his heart, pull on his uniform or try to garner any attention for himself. He is the comsumate team player. He is a quiet, humble and honest young man who is going to get his degree and he deserves to get it right here. He tries as hard as any 2 guys in doing whatever it takes to make the team successful. He is a terrific student athlete.

We could do a hell of a lot worse than give another year of a scholarship to Wendell Preadom.

And, yes, I understand he is never going to be a scorer.

He is not a miss, imho.
                                Very well stated Doc. We don't run Wendell off for his senior season!

Comment

Working...
                                X