• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Cincy those final 4 junk points will hurt the NET

Comment

• 52 2nd-half points.

Comment

• Nice win. A little sloppy right at the end, but overall good performance.

Comment

• We learned. Put a lesser team away in the 2nd half. Nice adjustments...nice execution...nice win!!!!!

Go Shocks!!!
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Winner winner!

Comment

• Box score for the Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats NCAAM game from January 10, 2021 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Dex and AG 0fer........21% from 3.......RC4 had 6 boards to lead

Comment

• I haven't looked at exactly when the minutes for our reserves have occurred, but what it seems like is happening is that Coach Brown gets some guys time in the first half and develops an idea of who is playing well, then mostly rides those horses in the 2nd half. That, combined with sticking with more experienced players may explain why Jackson and Bilau don't get as many, or any, minutes in the 2nd half.

I know we've criticized past coaches for not going with the hot hands, but it would be nice to see a few more minutes from those guys in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Good to beat Cincy. Council was the difference in the 2nd half. Udeze played a little more intelligently in the 2nd half as well. Sure would be nice to get consistent production from Dennis.

Comment

• Cincy.....eh not good. But we did what we needed. Gotta play and shoot better with the top of the league. But I'll take it.

Comment

• Three starters DD, AG and Wade 1-17...............unacceptable

Comment

• Comment

• Good win, lot better second half offensively. Udeze with his best game of the year. I know we have a lot of new players, but I like what I see with the new guys. We have a lot to improve on but still a good win...

Comment

• I assumed Gilbert would be in at the end of the game. Porter in to get late game experience?

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                              I assumed Gilbert would be in at the end of the game. Porter in to get late game experience?
                              Porter played much better

Comment

• VICTRY SOOP!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X