No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. Missouri Game Thread 12-6-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis with some handles under serious pressure.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
      Udeze 3 uhh, he has trouble with fts
      He thinks he can take 3's since he's been practicing his outside shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
        Why do we let MU shoot threes?
        Because he is selfish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Has Udeze made a layup this year yet?
          it's still early

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Pump the brakes a bit. It IS men against children. Mizzou is bigger, longer and more experienced at practically every position. I realize being short handed adds a variety of problems for us and things should get better when we're at full strength.

However, we had basically no easy baskets. They had several. We had few open shots, while almost every shot we took was contested.

Our best player (Gilbert) carried us with 12 points 4 assists and 4 rebounds. Mizzou got zero from their best player. Yet they still lead.

Look, this Mizzou team will be ranked tomorrow, and is probably a top 15-30 team if they stay healthy. We aren't . But we're not doing much right at the moment, as a team, and that's troubling.
            How about we instead chill on the extreme negativity? We lost the best basketball coach in the history of our program. There's going to be a drop off. It sucks and no one here is happy about it. But the constant bitching in the game threads is tiring.

Comment

• Out of control

Comment

• Street ball

Comment

• I mean. That call on Udeze was tough. Then no call against Gilbert, then the call on IPBC. I dunno.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Amazing the difference experience makes, Mizzou is getting fouls, layups and dunks in transition, and we're struggling to find any shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                      Street ball
                      No they appear to be playing on a court in an arena

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        I mean. That call on Udeze was tough. Then no call against Gilbert, then the call on IPBC. I dunno.
                        Exactly what I was thinking. I didnt see the ipbc foul.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

No they appear to be playing on a court in an arena
                          Which is near an intersection of two streets.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

He thinks he can take 3's since he's been practicing his outside shots.
                            I think he's 0-2 from 3 this season, which is exactly 2 more than he should ever take.

Comment

• We’d be 2-0 right this moment if we hadn’t fired our Coach even if this game wasn’t over by the clock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post

How about we instead chill on the extreme negativity? We lost the best basketball coach in the history of our program. There's going to be a drop off. It sucks and no one here is happy about it. But the constant bitching in the game threads is tiring.
                                In all fairness we didn't lose Marshall, we ran him out of our program.
                                I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Working...
                                X