No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. Missouri Game Thread 12-6-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GFD I cannot stand when technology can't get it right. ESPN Uverse link up hasn't worked for 2 years and the Cox account says I'm not signed up for this channel, when I am.

What is the best internet only connection for my home?

Comment

• Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit drinking...
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        It's channel 245 on Cox.
        Probably have to donate a child in order to have that channel though.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          GFD I cannot stand when technology can't get it right. ESPN Uverse link up hasn't worked for 2 years and the Cox account says I'm not signed up for this channel, when I am.

Youtube.tv

Comment

• Does Udeze have any idea where the ball is going when it leaves his hand?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              It's channel 245 on Cox.
              But you have to have the additional tier. I pay for ESPN2. It's supposed to be on ESPN2. I can't watch it.

They used to at least give you the ESPN3 option when **** like this happens, but now that's out too. You have to have ESPNNews to watch it on the app or computer for a game that's supposed to be on ESPN2 that I pay for.

Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I wish I put money in this game.

That 5-point line was criminal.
                The Assman

Comment

• Mo is one of the worst offensive players I have ever seen. If he absorbs any contact the shot won’t come close.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    GFD I cannot stand when technology can't get it right. ESPN Uverse link up hasn't worked for 2 years and the Cox account says I'm not signed up for this channel, when I am.

Oh you said internet only connection ... probably Uverse or Cox. Youtube.tv has all the channels you expect, really.

Comment

• Ok ESPN Q3 you are terrible!
                      When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Men vs children so far. But we're happy!

Comment

• So it’s not like the race just ran long, they just decided to switch channels for no reason?? I’m so pissed right now. Been looking forward to watching this game all week and now can’t.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

But you have to have the additional tier. I pay for ESPN2. It's supposed to be on ESPN2. I can't watch it.

They used to at least give you the ESPN3 option when **** like this happens, but now that's out too. You have to ESPNNews to watch it on the app or computer.

Right, that sucks bad.

Comment

• No game on ESPN2! Just interviews with F-1 4th wipes!
                              When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• I want to slap the **** out of everyone that works for espn right now. This is a total joke, you had one f'n job, seriously: put the games on tv that are supposed to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X