Wichita State vs. Missouri Game Thread 12-6-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Last year, what little we saw and heard indicated he thinks of himself as a stretch-4. Hopefully he has reimagined himself and learned how to play in the post. We'll have to wait and see.
    Either way.. He provides some size even if we play more "small ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Last year, what little we saw and heard indicated he thinks of himself as a stretch-4. Hopefully he has reimagined himself and learned how to play in the post. We'll have to wait and see.
      At least a legit stretch 4 will pull their big man out from the basket.
      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Put in the water boy...couldn’t hurt. SMH.
        When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Hard to make a case for Udeze and Poor Bear today. Udeze has been better...barely. Might be Bilau or bust. He has length and athleticism that neither possess. I think at a minimum his defense and rebounding has could be a plus.

Comment

• Originally posted by KSUUWSU View Post
            Put in the water boy...couldn’t hurt. SMH.
            He's quarantined too

Comment

• Just don't think we're gonna break 60 much this year unless we're playing Summit teams.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Team could have very easily given up mid way through the second half of both games this year (see the Houston games). They haven't. That's a positive to me

Comment

• Just think—MU originally left the team as well.

Comment

• There are no easy baskets. So either we are way less talented, or our offensive sets are sucky or not being run.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• BRUTAL call against Mo. My first ***** about officiating. BRUTAL.

Comment

• Originally posted by KSUUWSU View Post
                        Put in the water boy...couldn’t hurt. SMH.
                        covid

Comment

• Jackson!!!!

Comment

• CJ should start the next game, IMO
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Overall I’m happy with the effort and I think our guard play is pretty good. Frontline will be the issue, but not Jackson, he’s a stud from what I’ve seen so far

Comment

• Ironically we have had some great looks this half.

Jackson at the 4 and Wade at the 5 may be our lineup

Comment

Working...
                                X