No announcement yet.

Mizzou look ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are so many layers of regulators in this pandemic. CDC does something, then the state KDHE makes a recommendation. Then the governor puts out new guidelines. Then the county decides whether or not to follow those guidelines. Then the city decides if they want to follow the state, the county, or do their own thing.

The ability to respond in a timely manner to new information does not exist.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Our Surgeon General said something to effect of "We're building the plane as we're flying it."

I extend a firm BRAVO to the man for his unrestrained honesty in relating to everyone what we've all known all along.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
        Our Surgeon General said something to effect of "We're building the plane as we're flying it."

I extend a firm BRAVO to the man for his unrestrained honesty in relating to everyone what we've all known all along.
        Yeah I heard that. Amazing quote

Comment

Seems odd that the AAC wouldn’t adopt the CDC updated guidelines, which theoretically would benefit their conference members.

Comment

Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
            Seems odd that the AAC wouldn’t adopt the CDC updated guidelines, which theoretically would benefit their conference members.
            There were caveats in the new CDC directives that put businesses in a tough spot. Basically, the shorter time frame is reasonable, but the only sure thing is 14 days. I am sure this is causing a delay in many organizations changing their protocols.

Comment

Interesting (or not so interesting) Tidbits From Mutigers.com:

- Mizzou is the SEC's tallest team and the nation's 9th tallest team (avg. 6'6")

- Mizzou is also the SEC's oldest team (nine players with at least junior eligibility standing)

- Mizzou welcomes back 88.13 percent of its scoring from a season ago

- For all but 45 seconds over the season's first two games, Mizzou has either played with the lead or been tied

- Mizzou's bench is providing 23.0 points per game

Bunch more at: https://mutigers.com/news/2020/12/4/...d-straight-win

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Well looks like will get at least an extra body in Herrs back .. but no plan to have any of the scholarship guys back.
                Does he mean none of the scholarship players that didn't play vs ORU? Assume we will have the same eight players as ORU?

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post

Does he mean none of the scholarship players that didn't play vs ORU? Assume we will have the same eight players as ORU?

yes, the same 8 as ORU

Comment

Working...
                  X