If you had Washington Huskies +35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Have we ever got beaten by 35+ in Stevenson’s lifetime?
    I’m going to say no since he acts like a 12 year old. Before he arrived the worst loss in the GGG era was by 24 pts in the first year at WSU. Shocks lost to OU by 32 in ES first year and by 33 his last year to UH. Amazingly ES was able to get a new career high in his opening game at UW by leading them to a 34 point blow out loss. Go Cougs!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Have we ever got beaten by 35+ in Stevenson’s lifetime?
      SIU. 2003. Coliseum. 35 exactly, I believe.

78-65

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
        Looks like Washington was 5/24 from 3-point land. Want to bet which ex-Shocker probably jacked up half of those 3 pointers? Or how many he made (probably 0)?

The good news is he probably didn't handle the ball too much (between shots, that is), as Washington had only 14 turnovers.
        Actually, he was 2-5 and he played for 26 minutes so he wasn't the problem. At least not in this game. His worst stat was 4 turnovers.

Comment

I don't blame Erik for Erik. I blame Craig for Erik. Seen it many times.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            I don't blame Erik for Erik. I blame Craig for Erik. Seen it many times.
            Craig deserves some blame and he’s still involved. However, Erik is a 21 year old man and has to take responsibility for his “dickness” at some time of his life. It may as well begin now.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
              Looks like Washington was 5/24 from 3-point land. Want to bet which ex-Shocker probably jacked up half of those 3 pointers? Or how many he made (probably 0)?

The good news is he probably didn't handle the ball too much (between shots, that is), as Washington had only 14 turnovers.
              Stevenson was actually 2/5 from 3. He did handle the ball too much, as he had 4 of WU's 14 TO's. Almost made up for that with 3 steals. Kina surprising that he got 0 boards in 25 minutes.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

SIU. 2003. Coliseum. 35 exactly, I believe.
                You’re right.

84-59 on the 6 foot scoreboard is still burned into my brain.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Is it wrong to dislike a kid THIS much???

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                    No

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Stevenson was actually 2/5 from 3. He did handle the ball too much, as he had 4 of WU's 14 TO's. Almost made up for that with 3 steals. Kina surprising that he got 0 boards in 25 minutes.
                      What's probably more strange is he was 2/6 overall in that game, meaning he went just 0/1 on two point attempts in those 25 minutes. I've seen nothing from Stevenson to suggest that's a game plan for winning.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                        Define kid

Comment

31 minutes, 3/10 from the field, 0/3 from 3, 3 turnovers

in a loss against...

UC Riverside...

Comment

Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                            31 minutes, 3/10 from the field, 0/3 from 3, 3 turnovers

in a loss against...

UC Riverside...
                            Trust the process
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Trust the process
                              He's going to shoot himself out of this 2+ year slump whether his coach likes it or not.

Comment

Papa Stevenson took to Twitter the other night to talk about the game. Here are some of his tweets, but there are others is you just twitter on his username and change the list from Top to Latest - https://twitter.com/search?q=craigst..._query&f=live:

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Working...
                                X