No announcement yet.

If you had Washington Huskies +35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think by now we all know that papa's time playing D3 and somewhere in Europe has made him a better expert than HC3GM on what it takes to get to an NCAA Final Four, and he was able to spread that poison via his kid to other players. But at this point the poison has already ran its course and completed the damage it was going to do, and chasing him down on Twitter is just inviting more of it. Nobody is going to convince him that he is wrong.

Lets just thank our lucky stars that HCIB does not have to deal with him. A first year head coach most certainly would not be able to navigate that passive-aggressive toxicity like HC3GM was able to.

This is now in a similar category as "if you go to other fan sites, what do you expect to see them say about WSU?".
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

If you had Washington Huskies +14 to UC Riverside at home..

lol, nope. You lose.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Okay, if we're going to say that Marshall allegedly hit Shaq and it isn’t proven at all, there also needs to be a severe qualifier of the same variety for the claim of a dirty foul.
        That’s fair.

I’m only pointing out that both players (potentially) aren’t perfect little angles that 3Gs set out to antagonize for sport.
        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          If you had Washington Huskies +14 to UC Riverside at home..

lol, nope. You lose.
          got a sexy assist to turnover rate..

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

got a sexy assist to turnover rate..
            The only thing sexy about his whole stat line is his 100% from the line (2-2).

Comment

3-12 FG 1-5 3 PT Husky BBall 0 for3

Comment

Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
                Someone needs to take social media away from Papa Craig. How embarrassing!!

I saw this morning some woman on Twitter named Julie made some very good points and instead of debating her points he pulled rank on her......."have you ever played sports at a high level"

SMH

Comment

I remember playing UC Riverside in the Y rec league. Those hospital guys can light it up.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You’re right.

84-59 on the 6 foot scoreboard is still burned into my brain.
                    Would that have been 84-49?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

Would that have been 84-49?
                      Actually I think it had to have been 94-59. I guess it wasn’t as burnt in as I thought it was. Good catch.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

ES led the Huskies to their first victory, while being PERFECT from 3!! (1 for 1..... 3 total points)

Comment

Can we end this thread? Why are we concerned about him or the huskies? Man, we need more Shocker games!

Comment

I predict Erik's numbers will improve at Washington going forward. How could they not?

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                              Can we end this thread? Why are we concerned about him or the huskies? Man, we need more Shocker games!
                              I vote no for a while....:)

Comment

BREAKING: Per source, after a two year hiatus, University of Washington guard, Erik Stevenson, has returned to receiving a juice box and a cupcake after each game. Sources also indicate that he enjoys his orange slices at halftime.

Comment

Working...
                                X