If you had Washington Huskies +35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you had Washington Huskies +35

Against Baylor Bears, you are a WINNER!!

Lol.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

The great one led the team!!!! (in turnovers)

Comment

I was looking around twitterland last night and saw a couple Washington fans talking about the blowout. They said a new coach was needed. Any guesses who they thought the team should go after????

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
          I was looking around twitterland last night and saw a couple Washington fans talking about the blowout. They said a new coach was needed. Any guesses who they thought the team should go after????
          Surely NOT the coach who ruined the greatest NBA prospect ever??!!

Comment

Marshall. I saw that. Made me chuckle. The irony would be awesome...

Comment

And if you had the Under at 1.5 passes completed by the Broncos yesterday (to their own team) . . . you are a genius and WINNER!!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Marshall. I saw that. Made me chuckle. The irony would be awesome...
                Dude, we need to get a life....

GGG going to Washington would almost make 2020 worth it. LMFAO

Comment

Dude, we need to get a life....

GGG going to Washington would almost make 2020 worth it. LMFAO
                  He would do it, too. Imagine him walking into practice the day he interviewed.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

He would do it, too. Imagine him walking into practice the day he interviewed.
                    Oh hello Craig!! Have you lost a few pounds? Yeah didn’t think so......

Comment

GGG to Washington and I about laughed out all my dinner at the table. Thank you everyone for making me smile today. Feel free to share any of the comments.

Including ES's reaction.....

Pa Stevenson's reaction...

ANd GGG...

Comment

Have we ever got beaten by 35+ in Stevenson’s lifetime?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Have we ever got beaten by 35+ in Stevenson’s lifetime?
                          Feels like we got beat that bad @ Houston last year when Stevenson couldn’t get the ball past half court and got benched in the second half. Or maybe that was the UCONN game we came back and won.

Comment

Looks like Washington was 5/24 from 3-point land. Want to bet which ex-Shocker probably jacked up half of those 3 pointers? Or how many he made (probably 0)?

The good news is he probably didn't handle the ball too much (between shots, that is), as Washington had only 14 turnovers.

Comment

FORTY!

Comment

Working...
                              X