2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
    One final thing...one of the KU players was completely under the weather at the game last night with respiratory issues and still playing. Don't know what everyone's feelings are on that, but I wouldn't have let him anywhere near the floor.
    If he tested negative, no issue at all. As opposed to some beliefs...not everything is the chinese flu!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

If both teams end up with positives in the next week .. gonna be a mess.
      If there are....gonna be a moment from Calipari where he calls Self and says...

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Vitale is all talk. At one point during the game, he was talking about rankings and how we don't need or shouldn't have rankings till January. The two people in my room said at the same time "he doesn't believe a word that's coming out of his mouth." And then we bust out laughing.
        I do agree with him about the rankings even if he is doesn’t really believe what he’s saying baby!

Comment

• Does Jason Benetti get paid extra for having to work with Bill Walton?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            Does Jason Benetti get paid extra for having to work with Bill Walton?
            I have it on mute...I can't listen to him!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              Does Jason Benetti get paid extra for having to work with Bill Walton?
              It should definitely qualify for hazard pay
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Two take aways from Texas/UNC:

1. Shaka is unrecognizable with hair.

2. When my kids get older I'll make them watch one game to listen to Walton, that way they can see what drugs do to your brain.

Comment

• Shaka with hair... O.o
                  The Assman

Comment

• Lipscomb giving Cincy all they can handle and then some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                      Shaka with hair... O.o
                      If Wichita State had hired Shaka would he have changed his name to Shocka?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

If Wichita State had hired Shaka would he have changed his name to Shocka?
                        Shaka Koch
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Ill State just won 177-108 No kidding. 83 in the first half and 94 in the second half. What the hell happened? Vs Greenville.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                            Ill State just won 177-108 No kidding. 83 in the first half and 94 in the second half. What the hell happened? Vs Greenville.
                            Jebus. 177 pts?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                              Ill State just won 177-108 No kidding. 83 in the first half and 94 in the second half. What the hell happened? Vs Greenville.
                              Didn't they get plastered by West Canaan Moxen's senior year?

Comment

• That’s what happens when you schedule the team that lost in triple over time to a biddy ball team from North Dakota.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X