2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    So the "Shooter" is off to a 25% from 3 start after going 29% for his first 2 years.

At what point do you lose the title of shooter?
    Here.

Comment

• Anyone can be shooter. The question is when do you earn the title of maker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        So the "Shooter" is off to a 25% from 3 start after going 29% for his first 2 years.

At what point do you lose the title of shooter?
        He can keep the title of shooter. Just not the title of maker.

1972 beat me to it. Still funny.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Bradley 105 - Judson College 32

I think Judson is where you go to become a Librarian

Comment

• Watching chickenhawks and Kentucky. Two cheating programs. I wish they both could lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
              Watching chickenhawks and Kentucky. Two cheating programs. I wish they both could lose.
              Kansas FG% - 27.0%, 3FG% - 20%
              Kentuchy FG% - 33.9%, 3FG% - 11.1%

Game not over, but that's some dismal shooting to this point.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Vitale is worse than ever

Comment

• Kentucky is not a top 25 team. A bunch of hyped up freshmen playing street ball without any point guards. No wonder Richmond tore them up. LOL But losing to the chickenhawks is a quality loss so both teams will go up in the rankings.

Comment

Kentucky is not a top 25 team. A bunch of hyped up freshmen playing street ball without any point guards. No wonder Richmond tore them up. LOL But losing to the chickenhawks is a quality loss so both teams will go up in the rankings.
                    Toppin couldn’t do anything with his right hand. It was brutal to watch. But, if you think about it, ES would fit in quite well on a KU/UK roster based on shooting percentages.
                    Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Vitale is worse than ever
                      #1 candidate for post of the year....
                      His positive quality...raises a ton of money for cancer research....
                      His negative qualitie...everything else...INCLUDING shamelessly pumping up himself for raising money for cancer

Comment

Kentucky is not a top 25 team. A bunch of hyped up freshmen playing street ball without any point guards. No wonder Richmond tore them up. LOL But losing to the chickenhawks is a quality loss so both teams will go up in the rankings.
                        Be willing to bet they're a final four contender by the time March rolls around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Be willing to bet they're a final four contender by the time March rolls around.
                          Can I get a hit of what you smoking?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Vitale is worse than ever
                            Vitale is all talk. At one point during the game, he was talking about rankings and how we don't need or shouldn't have rankings till January. The two people in my room said at the same time "he doesn't believe a word that's coming out of his mouth." And then we bust out laughing.

Comment

• One final thing...one of the KU players was completely under the weather at the game last night with respiratory issues and still playing. Don't know what everyone's feelings are on that, but I wouldn't have let him anywhere near the floor.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                                One final thing...one of the KU players was completely under the weather at the game last night with respiratory issues and still playing. Don't know what everyone's feelings are on that, but I wouldn't have let him anywhere near the floor.
                                If both teams end up with positives in the next week .. gonna be a mess.

Comment

Working...
                                X