2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

No doubt Houston is a top 10 team and the class of the league. I’m curious to see what Temple looks like rest of season. They haven’t been very good the last couple of years and this was only their second game of the season.
    There is a large gap between Houston and the rest of the conference this year.

That said, I see no reason from what the other teams have shown that we can't finish between 2 and 4 in the conference this year.

Comment

• Went over to the Memphis board to see what they thought of their coach. Seems the general consensus is that they are lucky to have a coach that makes people want to talk about them. They don’t care about winning. I don’t get it. Reminds me of KU football.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
        Went over to the Memphis board to see what they thought of their coach. Seems the general consensus is that they are lucky to have a coach that makes people want to talk about them. They don’t care about winning. I don’t get it. Reminds me of KU football.
        I haven't done it, but from what I've seen on the AAC board, go to the Cincy board and see what they think of their coach. That should be interesting.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

I haven't done it, but from what I've seen on the AAC board, go to the Cincy board and see what they think of their coach. That should be interesting.
          Oof. At least they aren’t happy with it. I was very vocal about how bad both hires were and got ran off the board for it.

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• West Virginia is looking for a replacement game

Comment

Oof. At least they aren’t happy with it. I was very vocal about how bad both hires were and got ran off the board for it.
              Brannen was an awful hire and the dividens are paying off immediately. I thought they'd take a step in the right direction getting out from under Cronin who couldn't win in March.

Comment

Lol-who ran you off the board? I thought everybody was in agreement on at least one of those.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Lol-who ran you off the board? I thought everybody was in agreement on at least one of those.
                  The AAC board. For the most part it’s a bunch of low IQ football fans that think the regular season always takes care of itself and that March is the hard part.

Comment

• I’m not passing judgement on Brannen... yet. Remember that his style of play is the exact opposite of Cronin’s slow bruising style. His first year he tied for the league lead with a banged up Cumberland. He deserves a little more time to get all his players there experience. I like the dudes he’s bringing in...

Comment

• I like Brannen... think he’s a really good coach

Comment

• At least we get to watch UCF vs Houston tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

• UCF looks good early

Comment

• Houston @ UCF on ABC is pretty good early.

UCF 12
                            UH. 4

Comment

• Color-guy on the UCF-Houston game is an annoying idiot.

Comment

• Appears that there are no fan restrictions in Florida now.

Comment

Working...
                                X