2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
    I wonder, did any of the lazy, snarky college basketball twitter guys actually bother to watch the game or did they just “look at box score, send tweet”? Not defending Memphis because they still should have won the game despite missing Lomax but I have little patience for box score watchers who want to take cheap shots.
    If they actually watched it they would have many more cheap shots they could have taken. Such as the apparent complete lack of any coaching, the undisciplined play, the impressive variety of ways Memphis found to produce turnovers, etc.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I wonder, did any of the lazy, snarky college basketball twitter guys actually bother to watch the game or did they just “look at box score, send tweet”? Not defending Memphis because they still should have won the game despite missing Lomax but I have little patience for box score watchers who want to take cheap shots.
      There’s a few rules on this forum and one of them is: never defend Memphis.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Don't excuse Memphis too much for not having Lomax. While Lomax does have a 2/1 A/TO and tied with 2 others on most steals, his shooting stats are lacking -- 32.5 FG/ 0.0 3pt/ 69.2 FT. He's also 6th in minutes played, just ahead of #7, a 6'3" sophomore guard.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
          Not for much longer. Players like winning games. The question is how much longer can players put up with losing for the paycheck?
          People trash on Calipari (I understand why) but hes a very good coach and knows what he's doing. Not any joe that can recruit can make those talent and develop them to be ready for the next level
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post

People trash on Calipari (I understand why) but hes a very good coach and knows what he's doing. Not any joe that can recruit can make those talent and develop them to be ready for the next level
            And he has always been very complimentary of the Shocks.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post

I told Doc the same thing a few days ago. Cal doesn’t annoy me as much as others get annoyed by him. Their fans are jackholes who need to lay off the moonshine, but Coach Cal is fine.
              78-65

Comment

• Five technical fouls so far in the first half of Cincinnati / UCF game.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                  Five technical fouls so far in the first half of Cincinnati / UCF game.
                  But not a bad half of BB. Cincinnati look alot better than against Tulsa. Better shooting, dominating rebounding, still to many turnovers and fouls

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

I told Doc the same thing a few days ago. Cal doesn’t annoy me as much as others get annoyed by him. Their fans are jackholes who need to lay off the moonshine, but Coach Cal is fine.
                    He's an ahole ... But he's an honest ahole lol. I appreciate his bluntness.

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post

When he’s complimentary of others, he often strattles the fence between a condescending attitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Haith lower than jank?
                        Haith is only the next to last worst coach only because TR( The Recruiter) is in the league

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          Five technical fouls so far in the first half of Cincinnati / UCF game.
                          NINE in the whole game.

Comment

• Speaking of poor coaching, James Wiseman with 19 in his debut in The League....

Comment

• Houston thumped Temple last night. The Cougars are really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
                                Houston thumped Temple last night. The Cougars are really good.
                                No doubt Houston is a top 10 team and the class of the league. I’m curious to see what Temple looks like rest of season. They haven’t been very good the last couple of years and this was only their second game of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X