No announcement yet.

Shox vs. Bradley game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, and now IlSU fans throw another ball on the court, so another technical foul called

Comment

87-78 final CU over IlSU

Comment

4 techincal fouls in the last 23 seconds of the CU/IlSU game. There is some thought that Gibbs oversold the foul trying to get a flagrant called and Hill decided to give it to him.

Then Gibbs got irritated and joined the party, which resulted in a double technical.

It's gonna be fun to watch those two teams the next time they play.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Colt Ryan scored only 6 points tonight against Drake and fouled out. That's a problem when you are a one-man team and your one-man is taken out of the game one way or the other.

Comment

Found on BradleyFans

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Dubl R 1
            The gun we use to shoot ourselves in the foot has unlimited ammo
            Its also deadly accurate.

Comment

Wasn't able to attend tonight, but my tickets were used..

Sounds like a great all-around game, at least by margin. It's about time they flattened somebody in Koch..

I watched the end of the MSU-UNI game. UNI definitely got away with a walk at the end of the game. But I lovedddd seeing Weems blow it and put on his whiner face. And I especially love that a bad call ruined it for MSU. I'm not the biggest Panther fan in the world but this one made my day.

Suckamores are living up to their name now. We need to bury them in Terre TruckStop. And yes Mr. Del Rio I saw your post on MVCfans. I am smiling.

I love the Illinois State fanbase on here but they represented themselves poorly tonight. You can't go down like that. They totally became unglued and undisciplined. Terrible.

LOL at Evansville. A hot start at 2-0 in conference play and every Aces fan begged for respect. Now, they've lost 4 in a row, including getting rolled at home to Drake. Now what do you think Aces fans? You're Evansville. That is what you do.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Just skimmed through the Mecca thread and there was a similar moronic fan that was complaining about us "running up the score". He was the same one who made an identical statement in our beatdown in Peoria. He was mad because our third-stringers were jacking up 3's. I guess we're just expected to try and airball those and give the lead back to 15? God, what a moron.

I wonder if Taylor Brown still thinks Bradley is the "better team"..
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'm glad that none of our starters played over 25 minutes tonight. Moving on to InSt, a much needed win.

Comment

It was good to see several of the new players get quality minutes in a conference game. It could pay dividends next season and even later this season.

Stutz had another good game. I am glad our starters got some rest tonight, we need to come out of Terre Haute with a win on Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                      Nice to see the yellow jerseys.
                      I liked them too. I thought they looked good.

Comment

• White may have earned some future minutes tonight. He was clearly better than Anacreon.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          No energy in Koch tonight
                          It is kind of hard to expect much energy when you are playing a team that you beat by 39 points at their place. Having no cheerleaders or dance team probably didn't help either.

The student/GA section was much fuller than I expected. It wasn't completely full but pretty close.

Comment

• Marshall gets a lot out of his 2/3 star recruits, no doubt about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              Just skimmed through the Mecca thread and there was a similar moronic fan that was complaining about us "running up the score". He was the same one who made an identical statement in our beatdown in Peoria. He was mad because our third-stringers were jacking up 3's. I guess we're just expected to try and airball those and give the lead back to 15? God, what a moron.

I wonder if Taylor Brown still thinks Bradley is the "better team"..
                              Actually, the post I saw was complaing about our "second-stringers jacking up threes. Apparently, he wasn't aware we had our third-stringers in the game for the final 4 minutes.

I will say Taylor Brown himself is a pretty solid player and could play for the Shocks. Geno Ford, for sure, acknowledges that the Shockers are simply too much for his Braves to handle.

Comment

• I think the Shocks were #31 in the RPI going into the Bradley game. Unfortunately, how impressive a team is in its wins has no impact and the Shocks drop to #34 after thrashing the Braves.

Comment

Working...
                                X