No announcement yet.

Shox vs. Bradley game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stutz on the ESPN "Top Performers" board with his 16 pt. 12 reb, 2 asst game.

Comment

CU IlSU getting close 75-70 2:20 to go

Comment

Redbirds repeating Tuesday night's performance. Can they get over the hump this time? Down 3.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
          And now there are two.. GO REDBIRDS!!!
          The Redbirds have come back and closed to within 3 with about a minute and a half to go.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Down 2 with 59.8 to go. Everything Allen puts up is going in.

Comment

Allen has 26 pts.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                Allen has 26 pts.
                AIRBALL!! AIRBALL!!

Comment

Wow, Hill just threw the game away for ISU.

Comment

Great composure from the Redbirds.

Comment

Hill gets a technical with 24.4 left, and gets ejected.

Not what you want down 3

Comment

Fouls Gibbs then gives him a shove to earn a T.

Comment

Hill for IlSU pulls the most stupid thing I've seen. Instead of just fouling Gibbs, he fouled, and then pushed Gibbs after the foul, which put Gibbs on his butt out of bounds. Hill ejected. Technical foul.

It was just a flat out shove to the mid-section when Gibbs was totally out of control after a hard foul while Gibbs was dribbling down court.

IlSU still down 3, but a foul on Hill. Then a T on Hill. Then a double foul on Hill nd Gibbs. CU will be shooting throws for a while here.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

dougie mcd misses both of the technical fouls. 80 -75 CU ball 23.2 left

Comment

I guess that must be a pretty good effort when you win by 37 without the services of your starting point guard and where the Shocks may have stopped themselves as many times as Bradley stopped them.

This was a game Garrett should have been a dominant force in and he was. DK finally stepped up with what I thought was a relatively quiet 16 point effort for him. Usually when he goes off you notice him more. I thought Tekele looked good and Jake White may have picked up a little confidence during his stint to close out the game. Carl with a solid game. D-Will playing well and making good decisions for the most part. Overall a pretty good defensive effort.

I thought Bradley played better and harder than they did in Peoria. They have some nice players, just not enough of them and not enoughs size.

Nice to be able to win handily and not overtax our main players with the short turn around for Sunday's game at INS. 3G said Joe probably could have played tonight but they chose to hold him out which proved to be a great decision.

Comment

Allen hit another deep 3 to get to 4 down with 16.7 to go. CU to the line after another foul. Allen with 29.

Comment

Working...
                                X