No announcement yet.

Shox vs. Bradley game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Box scores: ESPN - then pick "NCAAB" then "Scores". then select MVC from the drop-down list. Boxscores are maintained within a couple seconds of real time during the games and available as soon as the game is done.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• The Cheer team was MIA at this game... they were competing at their National competition in Orlando. They are ranked 5th in the nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by kshox View Post
        The Cheer team was MIA at this game... they were competing at their National competition in Orlando. They are ranked 5th in the nation.
        The Lady Shocker softball team replaced the Cheer Squad at the Lady Shocks game with MSU on Saturday. They did an outstanding job and brought a lot of energy with them. Good job Ladies.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          The Lady Shocker softball team replaced the Cheer Squad at the Lady Shocks game with MSU on Saturday. They did an outstanding job and brought a lot of energy with them. Good job Ladies.
          I really expected them to out throw the cheerleaders. I didn't see any of that and there were many comments around my area that mentioned the same thing. Energy, yes. Strong arms, no.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            The dancing 'towel boy' needs a gig at every game... he's worth the price of admission. In addition to the crowd, Coach Marshall and the players (even the Bradley coach and players) got a big kick out of him during the late game time-out. He's better than "Gene Gene the Dancing Machine"...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
              Why would he play for Faber?

Stutz has already proved that he can play in the Valley.
              You might want to give Evan a little time to "prove he can play in the Valley." Stutz wasn't exactly a MVC world beater as a FR. I was having fun over your comment about Evan looking "slow."

Comment

Working...
              X