No announcement yet.

Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesn't it matter whether he was dragging her across the lawn feetfirst or if he was dragging her by the hair? I mean......

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      Garry Parrish said to watch for Steve Prohm (Iowa State). He has a relationship with the AD.
      Garry Parrish is a smart man.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Doesn't it matter whether he was dragging her across the lawn feetfirst or if he was dragging her by the hair? I mean......
        He could have been pulling and she could have been resisting, but to what extent is hard to tell.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Dammit. I hate when you do that.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

He never tapped a player, he only tapped that ass.
            Okay, admit it ShockerNet, this is funny.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I'm not sure if this is something I have missed while being away or not.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

What's wrong with Steve Prohm?
                Nothing. If you look into his resume and bio he is a good coach and has done good things.

If we don't get some kind of home run hire, we could do worse than Prohm IMHO.

Worse than Prohm would be Manning BTW.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Dammit. I hate when you do that.
                  Nothing at all more than confirming that the current AD and Coach Prohm are well aware of each other. Nothing more to see in that...……….this time.

Comment

I like the up-and-comer guy, like McMahon, or Richey (yeah I know), Moton, or the kid from Stephen F Austin
                    Forget Richey he will not apply for the position (according to folks I know in Greenville); your three options are all attractive possibilities. Steve Prohm is very attractive but at P5 school pays him $2.6 million
                    Last edited by Shocker1976; November 18, 2020, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Nothing at all more than confirming that the current AD and Coach Prohm are well aware of each other. Nothing more to see in that...……….this time.
                      Well I'm aware of my arsehole.

I'll make a deal with you. If BoatRamp pulls a coach out of the B12 and manages to organize/raise a package paying him $3M (because that's what it would cost), I will take back every single thing I've ever said about the man and shake his hand the next time I see him - apologizing to his face that I ever doubted him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Forget Richey he will not apply for the position (according to folks I know in Greenville); your three options are all attractive possibilities. Steve Prohm is very attractive but at P% school pays him $2.6 million
                        Doubt there would ever be any real interest in Richey from WSU. You are the only one swingin from his nutsack.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Doubt there would ever be any real interest in Richey from WSU. You are the only one swingin from his nutsack.
                          He had to back off now that there is actually an opening ... realizing we wont look that way.

Comment

• Is there a reason Prohm has sucked 2 of the last 3 years?

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                              Is there a reason Prohm has sucked 2 of the last 3 years?
                              I-O-W-A

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Forget Richey he will not apply for the position (according to folks I know in Greenville); your three options are all attractive possibilities. Steve Prohm is very attractive but at P% school pays him $2.6 million
                                The fact that Richey won't apply is truly devastating. Big time hurtful. Your obsession with Richey is, at the same time, very odd and very amusing.

Comment

Working...
                                X