Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jans is our only hope.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Please don't....I get and totally understand the frustration, but let's not bash the kids. Please.
      I understand just frustrated AF right now, GM was more than a coach to me
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• So it seems like we basically have to go with an interim at this point... Gonna be hard to pull a sitting coach especially if the money backers walk too

Comment

It's over folks. The greatest era of WSU basketball has ended.

There will be words and thoughts for another day. But in a year of disasters, chalk up a big one here in the 316.
          I guess it's possible more accurate news will come out. And maybe we're excited that somehow acoaching upgrade was made. My 1st thought is that a return to the Cohen/Thompson/Smithson era of darkness is coming.
          I hope Gregg fares well in his future endeavors & comes back here and kicks the hell out my beloved Shox. Its been a bad year for making decisions for the resurrection of Hillside High.
          I've only seen 1 media source so maybe its just a rumor.
          Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post

Odds were WSU was going to have a recruiting hit if Gregg stays. It will all come down to the next hire. If you get the right coach anything is possible. Hell, Jans had his team rolling immediately.
            WSU is not in the WAC. WSU won’t have the resources to make a splash hire. They will be rolling the dice hoping they can find diamond among the Cohens and the Thompson’s.

Comment

• Waterman and brown run the show this year. If they over achieve give them another year. If they don’t have Beilein, Forbes, or jans at the ready.
              Last edited by mjbaker84; November 10, 2020, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – Wichita State and Gregg Marshall are expected to part ways by the end of the week according to a report from Stadium basketball analyst Jeff Goodman. Wichita State annou…

hows it possible that Taylor isn’t commenting. KSN quoting JG.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                  Waterman and brown run the show this year. If they over achieve give them another year. If they don’t have beilin, Forbes, or jans at the ready.
                  Earl Grant?

Comment

• gotta say if true, 3g only has himself to blame.

otoh, i haven’t been pleased with how the athletic department has communicated. wichita is a top 35 job, but this isn’t the year for this type of thing.

i cant see jans or g.h. taking the gig without 3g’s blessing

Comment

• There is a rumor that Boatrignt gone also.

Comment

• Does Forbes leave an ACC job after one year? I don’t think so.

Comment

• I’m afraid we’re going to have level set here. We won’t have another 3 mil coach, probably ever again. We might not have another 3G for a very, very long time. I wish I had the optimism others did.

Comment

Getting back to the "news coming" thread, pay close attention this week. There may be some clarity forthcoming, perhaps from an angle not completely anticipated.

Is clarity a resignation letter and the unanticipated angle Gregg?

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                              https://www.ksn.com/sports/shockers/...er-13-seasons/

Taylor tends to not post speculative stuff. And WSU has been stonewalling him lately it seems

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                                https://www.ksn.com/sports/shockers/...er-13-seasons/

When has Taylor ever broken a hot story? GM had the local media wrapped around his finger

Comment

Working...
                                X