• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daryl Morey for AD?

Comment

• Originally posted by shox526 View Post
      Daryl Morey for AD?
      Is the assumption that Boatright is gone, or merely a wish/speculation?

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Is the assumption that Boatright is gone, or merely a wish/speculation?
        The latter...
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I wonder if it makes a difference given we have an interim president? Less to lose if you shake things up? I don’t know.

Comment

• ******* getting blocked by the interim president

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

******* getting blocked by the interim president
              Probably a better response than " **** YOU ******* !!"
              Last edited by pinstripers; October 15, 2020, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Mr. *******. I’m relatively sure you read this board. The investigation has nothing to do with you at this point. You will wait for the results just like the rest of us. Regardless of the outcome, you’re still a slimy *****.

Comment

• All of a sudden, Doucheman is not following Fire Gregg Marshall anymore. Hmmm...

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

• I’m ready for our Coach to take our team to another 25 wins. Can this crap be over?

Comment

• Comment

• If GM remains. The chip on his shoulder may be large enough to win 25 games by itself.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• interesting that they have been investigating for 5 plus weeks... Marshall still isn't gone/fired/suspended... I would think 5+ weeks bodes well for him keeping his job at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                              interesting that they have been investigating for 5 plus weeks... Marshall still isn't gone/fired/suspended... I would think 5+ weeks bodes well for him keeping his job at the moment.
                              well, they did hire a law firm. The most important thing to law firms is getting those billable hours. This thing could go on forever.

Comment

• nm
                                Last edited by Kung Wu; October 16, 2020, 12:45 PM.
                                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X