X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
    Just curious does anyone know Patty personally? Just curious what she's like in real life. I've never met her but been stalked on Facebook on multiple occasions.
    No, but imagine she has about 50 cats.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by BOBB View Post

It's true. He was massively overpaid.
    C’mon brother Bobby! Big time college coaches are all overpaid, buttttt…

Leave a comment:

• BostonWu
    replied
    Just curious does anyone know Patty personally? Just curious what she's like in real life. I've never met her but been stalked on Facebook on multiple occasions.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Depends on how you look at it. How much money did WSU pay him versus how much WSU would have had to pay for the same level of national exposure? The product extends beyond the basketball court.

Leave a comment:

• BOBB
    replied
    Originally posted by shock View Post

If that is true...

Wow.

Leave a comment:

• Ashockalypse
    replied
    Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
    Perhaps this could get back on topic.

When national media is reporting that a D1 coach punched a player in the head, you pretty much HAVE TO open an investigation. Ignoring something like that would only increase national media attention on the situation.
    BS

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    The true downfall of Golden was his lack of leadership experience which contains many sub components that were lacking.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
    Feels like this thread should be moved to the political thread....
    Yes. This thread was no longer useful even before it went off the political rails

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

When national media is reporting that a D1 coach punched a player in the head, you pretty much HAVE TO open an investigation. Ignoring something like that would only increase national media attention on the situation.
    Oh boy, here we go....

"media"...Lol!

Leave a comment:

• WuTheOne
    replied

Leave a comment:

• OregonShocker
    replied
    Feels like this thread should be moved to the political thread....

Leave a comment:

• bleed yellow
    replied
    Golden obviously knew that merely opening a internal investigation on HCGM would eventually turn into a wildfire at 13th and Hillside as he exited the campus. It really does just boil down to who Golden was actually mad at when he elected to open the internal investigation. HCGM or the boosters that were angry over the Ivanka thing. If he was really was upset with HCGM for some reason it sure would be interesting to hear what he was upset about

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
    Not a fan of Trump at all but to in effect go negative and cancel his somewhat goofy daughter
    You aren't unique to not be a fan of Donald Trump, but if the media was honest, many wealthy families are "full" of dysfunction, but the media isn't honest. Here is another one of those families (BIDENS), and there are TONS of articles just like these few, just done on a very quick google search. Did you know that Jill Biden was the baby sitter for Hunter and his siblings, when Biden's wife was killed in a car wreck? Maybe that was all on the up and up, but who knows for sure (it sounds fishy at the least that a romantic relationship just happened quickly afterward), and look at all of the other dysfunctional problems in that family. Like I said, these are only a few of the articles listed.

Meet the Bidens: The Most Dysfunctional and Twisted Family ...

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=33375
    The Biden Family: A must read… A sick twisted bunch. Author Unknown. Here is a story you don't want to miss. Joe Biden and his first wife, Neilia, had three children: Hunter, Beau and Naomi. In 1972, Neilia and Naomi, died in a car accident. Joe eventually married a woman named Jill (his current wife).If Joe Biden Can't Fix His Sick and Dysfunctional Family ...

https://thespectator.info/2020/10/28...e-fix-america/
    Never has this been more true, especially in the case of Joe Biden. Grandpa Joe's feigned outrage during the last debate about Donald Trump allegedly ripping illegal immigrant children from the loving arms of their families, stands in stark contrast to Joe Biden's inaction when notified that his son, Hunter Biden, had an "inappropriate" relationship with a child in Joe's family"It's a Disease From Mommy and Me" - Joe Biden Admits to ...

https://teamtuckercarlson.com/news/i...ges-to-hunter/
    Although Joe Biden does not currently drink alcohol, the text messages further confirm his family to be highly dysfunctional and gripped by anger, rage and addiction. The Daily Mail reported: Five members of Joe Biden's close family have been to rehab for drug or alcohol abuse, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The Bush family may have been one of the least dysfunctional families in the White House (but I'm sure that one could dig up something there too), as there was little I found on a quick search. But how about the Clintons?

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

I did not realize Ivanka was "goofy"; please provide a couple of examples of her demonstrating how goofy she is.
    I agree on that one… her father’s personality sure didn’t wear off on her.

Leave a comment:

• Shocker1976
    replied
    Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
    If an invitation was extended, simply good manners to allow Ivanka to speak. Sad to say social justice warriors from all over the place would indeed have shown up on campus to protest Ivanka. Not a fan of Trump at all but to in effect go negative and cancel his somewhat goofy daughter was a spiteful move on Golden's part.

When you look at Golden's stellar resume, the only potential negative that I can see is the indication that as a globalist planner, he probably thought that he knew best in terms of the big picture for the world and everybody in it.
    I did not realize Ivanka was "goofy"; please provide a couple of examples of her demonstrating how goofy she is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X