Coach Gregg Marshall Investigation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    I’m just going to put this here and not start a new thread. I’m not saying the last 6 months had anything to do with Becky’s announced retirement, but there comes a time when you are simply worn out. She’s a ‘good egg’ and will be missed. Follow the thread to see the nice comments about her including one from Jim Schaus below. Thanks Becky! You will be missed.

I think Patty Beamer is available.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Honest question... Why is she still allowed near the players ?
      Good question. She’s “rabbit in the pot” material.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

Good question. She’s “rabbit in the pot” material.
        She’s a bunny all right.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          I’m just going to put this here and not start a new thread. I’m not saying the last 6 months had anything to do with Becky’s announced retirement, but there comes a time when you are simply worn out. She’s a ‘good egg’ and will be missed. Follow the thread to see the nice comments about her including one from Jim Schaus below. Thanks Becky! You will be missed.

We were lucky to have this good man and wonderful leader in our orbit for awhile.

Comment

• Another departure this year due to retirement is Julie Scherz. She was WSU's NCAA liaison.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• DK talking more. Must feel left out of the attention seekers:

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                DK talking more. Must feel left out of the attention seekers:

Everyone has to have someone to blame for their failures.

Comment

• Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• No way RB will say anything negative about GGG. Especially to Goatlube.

Comment

• [QUOTE=shock;n1262706]

Everyone has to have someone to blame for their failures. [/QUOT

If Ron Baker spills the beans or tells his truths... Is he going to be considered a loser as well by the ones throwing Shaq, Kelly and Kyles under the bus? Stay tuned.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                        DK talking more. Must feel left out of the attention seekers:

A player got slapped in the huddle during a game? Seems like someone would have noticed.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Everyone has to have someone to blame for their failures.
                          This may be the most BS post in the history of SN.

If a player is denied access to his dying grandmother, who raised that player, that coach is never going to get any level of effort out of that player.

That's not "tough love". That's "I own you". Many of us on SN have wondered why we never saw the potential that Kyles seemed to have. Perhaps we're getting the answer to that question now.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Oh ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

If a player is denied access to his dying grandmother, who raised that player, that coach is never going to get any level of effort out of that player.

That's not "tough love". That's "I own you". Many of us on SN have wondered why we never saw the potential that Kyles seemed to have. Perhaps we're getting the answer to that question now.
                              How exactly does a coach “deny access to his dying grandmother” to a grown man who has freedom of choice? It’s a shame what happened, but DK is responsible for decisions made as an adult.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

That is assuming GM did what is alleged. If you listened to these all these guys you would think every one was an NBA level talent that belonged at UK but was smothered instead of a player with serious flaws that had to be coached up.

all these players bitching publicly (except for this last mass exodus) were MVC level recruits when they got to WSU. None had all the pieces to make it to the NBA. They had the slimmest of chances to make it to the NBA and every single one has blamed Marshall EXCLUSIVELY for not being world beaters. It’s bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                                X