11:11 - Trivia - Irony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Cle to LS.
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• In the Utah win, our 3-headed monsta held Poeltl to 11 points which will be rare this Season. He normally gets off 11.3 shots per game but only took 5 against us. Now That is Shocker 3-headed Monsta deny, deny, deny defense.

Our 2 Wichita City League players Wessel and Frankamp combined for 11 points yesterday. Today's Wichita Eagle reports Gregg Marshall's overall record versus Associated ranked teams is now 11-11. FVV had 6 assists yesterday compared to 5 for Utah which totals 11.

The SN Utah game thread is now on page 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
        In the Utah win, our 3-headed monsta held Poeltl to 11 points which will be rare this Season. He normally gets off 11.3 shots per game but only took 5 against us. Now That is Shocker 3-headed Monsta deny, deny, deny defense.

Our 2 Wichita City League players Wessel and Frankamp combined for 11 points yesterday. Today's Wichita Eagle reports Gregg Marshall's overall record versus Associated ranked teams is now 11-11. FVV had 6 assists yesterday compared to 5 for Utah which totals 11.

The SN Utah game thread is now on page 11.
        On 12-12 no less!

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
          On 12-12 no less!
          You know what will make SN fans happy, very happy? Good health and total recovery of #11 Landry Shamet and #15 Anton Grady. Once we get our Shocker Family healthy and all back on the court together at the end of this Season when it really counts, watch out!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankamp made shot attempt 10 and 11. While he got off to a rocky start after not playing in actual games for a year or so, he still will be playa and that is a fact!!!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by forevershockerfan; December 13, 2015, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
            You know what will make SN fans happy, very happy? Good health and total recovery of #11 Landry Shamet and #15 Anton Grady. Once we get our Shocker Family healthy and all back on the court together at the end of this Season when it really counts, watch out!!!!!!!!!!!

Frankamp made shot attempt 10 and 11. While he got off to a rocky start after not playing in actual games for a year or so, he still will be playa and that is a fact!!!!!!!!!!!
            He is two for two, now. Damn that was good to see.
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
              He is two for two, now. Damn that was good to see.
              Shocker fans showed CF our support in loud cheers of excitement, knowing that we understand his value as a Shocker will only get better. Being a point guard that thinks ahead like a fine chess player, FVV anticipated it before it transpired.

Comment

• Shockers go to 11-0 in the Valley on this special career win record night of Coach Marshall. 17-5 overall thus far. 17+5=22. Will number 11 be back healthy to play yet this Season? Dunno. Stay tuned. Last but not least Van Smooth had 11 assists tonight of course.

Comment

• The bright side of an 11 seed?

It's 11.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                    The bright side of an 11 seed?

It's 11.
                    True story. Before tip-off tonight there were 11,000 plus SN views on the prediction thread. Not 10,000, not yet at that time 12,000, but over 11,000. Was that a sign from the SN number of 11 of good things to follow? Well, dunno but we will keep an eyeball on that developing story.

Comment

• I believe I heard during the game that this was Baker's 11th NCAA tourney game.
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                        I believe I heard during the game that this was Baker's 11th NCAA tourney game.
                        Yup.. 8 wins + 3 losses = 11

72% tourney winning percentage...

Comment

• our defense goes to eleven
                          Dominance is a state of mind.

Comment

• 11 Shockers contributed by playing in the game.

Comment

• I currently have 11% battery left on my phone! What does it mean???
                              FINAL FOURS:
                              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                              Number of Times Ranked: 157
                              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                              #3 - Dec. 2017
                              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                              #2 ~ March 2014
                              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                                I currently have 11% battery left on my phone! What does it mean???
                                It means you need to charge your battery.

Comment

Working...
                                X