No announcement yet.

11:11 - Trivia - Irony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread is now on pg 7 which HAD to happen. It could go 11 pages?
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• It WILL go 11. Maybe even 1111 :yahoo:
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• If this thread continues, I am going to kick someone square in the grapes, you guessed it, 11 times!! :shock: (that can be very painful)
        Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Comment

• Originally posted by double dribble
          If this thread continues, I am going to kick someone square in the grapes, you guessed it, 11 times!! :shock: (that can be very painful)
          I-N-T-H-E-G-R-A-P-E-S=11

Comment

• AZ Shocker, congrats on having achieved 1102 posts.

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S-A-Z-!
            Go Shocks!!

Comment

• By the way, I posted that at 220...220/2=110
              Go Shocks!!

Comment

• On the 11th Day of Christmas our Shockers gave to us, a number 7 rating in the AP Poll???????????

Comment

• I'm sure AZ will get his 1111 post on this thread. I'm kinda looking forward to it.

Comment

• AS we read the words in Revelation 11:11-12 of future events, it puts things in the proper perspective. That is a day that TV will not be focused on College Hoops. Moses and Elijah will ARISE!!!!!!!!!!! The masses will be watching!!!!!!! This Book has a great ending!!!!!!!!!!! Rev:22:20-21. Rev.7:11---Read it for yourself!!!!!!!

Comment

• What time is it? Around 11 strokes past 5 bells=1+1+5=7th in AP on 12/18/2006=pie R round =this Shocker Christmas poem=

"Twas the week before Christmas---and all through the Roundhouse, 10,000 plus Shocker fans were stirring, not even a Shocker loss!!!!!!! 777 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: And the crowd went wild baby!!!!!!! This is Shocker-Country!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                        What time is it? Around 11 strokes past 5 bells=1+1+5=7th in AP on 12/18/2006=pie R round =this Shocker Christmas poem=

"Twas the week before Christmas---and all through the Roundhouse, 10,000 plus Shocker fans were stirring, not even a Shocker loss!!!!!!! 777 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: And the crowd went wild baby!!!!!!! This is Shocker-Country!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:11 am

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Comment

• The 11's of the Maryland Eastern Shore game:

Ryan Bradley played for 11 minutes.

The Hawks made 11 free throws.

Thomasson (#11) had 11 points. (I could have sworn that's happened already this season.)

Comment

• 1111 Post Baby!!! Whoo-Hoo! On to Vegas!!! :posterwu:
                            FINAL FOURS:
                            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                            Number of Times Ranked: 157
                            Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                            Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                            Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                            #3 - Dec. 2017
                            #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                            #2 ~ March 2014
                            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• 11: the number of hairs I have left after the kennesaw state game.

Comment

• If we sweep Vegas, we will be 11-0 baby. AZ, 11 divides cleanly into 1111 posts and THAT is what we like to see on this platinum thread. This thread reminds me of a lucky charm. Maybe all Shock fans in Sin City should hit the slot machines in Vegas and hit 777 or 11-11-11 for the red light and sireeeen payback of $1,111.111.11 green backs. Show me the money!!! We can't HANDLE the truth!!!!!!! Ching ching!!!!!!!!!!! 101 times 11 = 1111 777

Comment

Working...
                                X