11:11 - Trivia - Irony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    I looked up at the scoreboard and saw three Shockers with 11 points. Including #11 Cle Early.

11 and oh no mo.
    This is exactly what we need: more numerology and less braketology.
    Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
      This is exactly what we need: more numerology and less braketology.
      There's a difference?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• On Jan. 11th, #11 Early scored 22 points (2 X 11) in our overtime win over Mo. State. Good thing in such a close game, we only had 11 turnovers because 1 more might have caused us to have to beat them in double overtime.

PS--Kung Wu's reply is #242. 11 X 22=242. No wonder we won because the stars and numbers are aligned.
        Last edited by forevershockerfan; January 12, 2014, 05:58 PM.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Great reading!!!!

Comment

• On FEB 11TH, we win by 11 versus SIU.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
              On FEB 11TH, we win by 11 versus SIU.
              And there are exactly 5 x 11 = 55 days until WSU wins it's first National Championship in basketball on April 7, 2014.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• This year will be our 11th appearance in the Dance.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• If we win our next five games, then win Arch Madness, we will have won 11 D1 games three-times in a row this season. THREE TIMES IN A ROW!

Comment

• Here's the deal. It was the 2nd half versus Evansville. #11 Cle, makes a 3 to give us an 11 point lead. The stars are aligned in such a way in our behalf that a sweeping noise may have happened somewhere as we just keep breaking records and winning games. Evansville wast he only Valley team to sweep us last Season. My hopes are we become the the last team in Div.1 to not lose a game which would be another Shocker record. We can do it!!!!!!!

Comment

• In that same game, Baker scored 26 points and FVV had 18 for 44 total. 4 X 11=44. Can u dig it? Grooooovy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                        In that same game, Baker scored 26 points and FVV had 18 for 44 total. 4 X 11=44. Can u dig it? Grooooovy!!!
                        Unfortunately, they both only had 5 steals a piece, just one away from 11.

Comment

• Just 11 more days until the end of the regular season and 31 and Zero.

Comment

• This very thread made it to page 11. This is reply 253 which when divided by 11=23. We sure like #23 and he is just a Soph. After reviewing last game briefly, it was actualy a dunk in the 2nd half that #11 Cle made last game that gave us a 11 point lead, not the big 3 he made as I previously mentioned. There, I said it baybay.

Comment

• On Feb. 22, (11+11=22) WSU clinched the MVC Championship, beat Drake by 29(2+9=11) 83(8+3=11) to 54, cut down the nets, and are now 29-0(2+9=11). Many of us also like the #7 here on SN as we witnessed Mr. Cotton tie the all time Shocker record in steals with 7.

#254=2+5+4=11

Comment

• 11 wins to 40
                                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                                X