X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockm
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Then he’s as good as dead, or so I’ve been told.
    There are dire consequences to living in Mississippi. There is only a 99+ percent survival rate.

Leave a comment:

• ryaninmke
    replied

Hello! Is anyone looking for tickets for the Crossover Classic event? I have tickets to Game 5 and Game 12 for the event and I'm looking to sell for face value; I'm from Wisconsin and was planning on attending the event but have since changed my mind. Alas! Feel free email me at knighfan88@yahoo.com if interested. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

He must have not been wearing his mask to bed at night.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    Ole Miss coach Kermit Davis just tested positive for covid. He is 60.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Ole Miss coach Kermit Davis just tested positive for covid. He is 60.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ted Lasso's Neighbor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

To provide context, that map used a single day (Nov 13), where Kansas reports 2 days worth of numbers. If you stretch those dates out over a week. (Nov 13 back to Nov 7), Kansas is just the 12th highest. Still high, but not like the Dakotas.
    Don't go taking our wins away from us.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    I wonder if KU will claim the 2021 NCAA championship if they cancel it as well.

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I don't think we will be ranked high on many schools visitation list
    To provide context, that map used a single day (Nov 13), where Kansas reports 2 days worth of numbers. If you stretch those dates out over a week. (Nov 13 back to Nov 7), Kansas is just the 12th highest. Still high, but not like the Dakotas.

Leave a comment:

• WuShock16
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    At least the NCAA is making plans. They gotta do what they have to do to play that thing this year. I don't think I can stand the withdrawl 2 years in a row.

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Me neither man. Whether or not we make a run or even make the tournament, that's my adult Christmas. Nothing better.
    If you two think that you would struggle without the NCAA Tournament again, think of how all of the Division I athletics departments feel. If the NCAA Tournament doesn't happen this season, the college athletics industry as we know it is absolutely FUBAR. It is beyond imperative for the NCAA to figure out how to generate that TV money.

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    At least the NCAA is making plans. They gotta do what they have to do to play that thing this year. I don't think I can stand the withdrawl 2 years in a row.
    Me neither man. Whether or not we make a run or even make the tournament, that's my adult Christmas. Nothing better.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rocky Mountain Shock
    replied
    Indianapolis also has Bankers Life Field House and Hinkle. Plenty of options to play multiple games simultaneously.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    On today call with the NCAA they reported that 36 out of 350 schools are on a COVID protocol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X