• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Their head coach tested positive
    I bett u will start seeing more Baylor players test positive.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    Baylor has pulled out of the Empire classic at Mohegan sun. Not clear whether this was because covid infections or fear of infections?
    Their head coach tested positive

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied

Duke just lost their opener against Gardner-web. Because G-W tested positive
    When I first read that I thought Duke had lost a basketball game to Gardner-Webb. Then I realized the post was reporting bad, not good, news.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Hopefully, a certain eight of the remaining 84% of teams can make it another two days.
    Duke just lost their opener against Gardner-web. Because G-W tested positive

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied

16% of Ncaa programs are in some type of covid protocol.
    Hopefully, a certain eight of the remaining 84% of teams can make it another two days.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    16% of Ncaa programs are in some type of covid protocol.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Power conference are considering requiring daily covid testing. P12 and Big 10 already require that. I assume that would flow down to like WSU if they want to play some power conference teams in non-conference.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Baylor has pulled out of the Empire classic at Mohegan sun. Not clear whether this was because covid infections or fear of infections?

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Here's how Haslametrics sees it.

77 seems pretty fair. I think I would take that. Not that I don't want much more than that, because I do. Just being realistic.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Here's how Haslametrics sees it.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    I don't fault Sterling at all. Best of wishes! I _hope_ you regret it some day, because that will mean that HCIB panned out. But I don't fault ya, kid!

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    The RoundHouse: Isaac Brown Takes Over at Wichita State (By Paul Suellentrop)

"He really cares all of us, one through 16," Shocker guard Tyson Etienne said. "He is always checking on us. Making sure we're feeling all right. How are we doing in our day-to-day lives? Making sure if we need anything. I'm grateful he's come into my life."

Leave a comment:

• Wuzee
    replied
    NM
    Last edited by Wuzee; November 20, 2020, 04:05 PM. Reason: nm

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied

Only one conference game will fall at home during the current "no fans" games and that is ECU.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X