X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
    https://twitter.com/GoShockersMBB/st...725609473?s=20

Shox one of Only 8 teams with 4 (or more) 30 Win Seasons in last decade
    How many of those 30 win seasons took place while WSU was in the Valley?

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

I know one of them came the year when WSU crushed KU 78-65 in the NCAA tournament...

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

I know one of them came the year when WSU crushed KU 78-65 in the NCAA tournament...
        Yet, KU dominated the Big 12 - 2 more so than WSU dominated the Valley.

However, let's look at 2013-2018 NCAA tournament. (Note: I did KU a favor by adding 2018 into this)

WSU went 10-6, KU 14-6.

However, KU should have won more games due to their seeding and the seeds they played.

WSU average seed played was 6.6. KU average seed played was 8.5.

WSU played 11 1-8 seeds and only 5 9-16 seeds. KU played 11 1-8 seeds and 9 9-16 seeds.

WSU played 7 1-3 seeds going 3-4. KU played 4 1-3 seeds going 1-3.

Six straight NCAA tournament years should be a fair gauge on the "level" these two teams played.

Comment

Yes. When you research the FACTS that ST, and SBS mention above, and common sense, the Shockers accomplishments sucked. Typical Ugly Birds Fan comment.

Comment

Was WSU in the Valley when they whipped the Chickens? Was Northern Iowa? Was Bradley?

Comment

• The 'superiority complex' will never cease; there's a lot of 'crimson and blue' in my lineage... and some of them have even seen the light.

Move along, nothing to see here...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

LMAO I knew this typical Big 12 attitude would surface the minute they talked about teams winning 30 games a season. Somehow the Shocks winning 30 games a season should be diminished because they played in the MVC. I have been hearing this crap for years from chickenhawk and wildkittens fans. But lets look as some facts that the beakers and wildkittens don't want to talk about.

2006 Bradley 77 vs ku 73 L NCAA tournament
                2008 SIU 58 vs ku 61 W NCAA tournament
                2010 N. Iowa 69 vs ku 67 L NCAA tournament
                2015 WSU 78 vs ku 65 L NCAA tournament
                2018 Loyola78 vs KSU 62 L NCAA tournament

There can be no doubt that the MVC teams have been dominating the so-called Big 12 Champion in NCAA tournament play. These wins tell you that the Big 12 is not what they claim to be. And we all know the Big 12 has been ducking to schedule MVC teams on a home and home basis for years. They know they will get beat in fair games. In fact the only game KU won against SIU in the NCAA was controversial because they allowed ku to score after the 30 second clock had expired and the refs missed the goal tending call against ku. That would not happen today with instant replay.

And fuk the wildkittens and their fans too. Back in July the shocks signed an agreement to play them for four games. I am not a fan of these games because the Shocks are the better program. In fact the wildkitten fans started crying about how it was an unfair contract and that they should have been allowed to dictate the terms of the contract. (The old 2 for 1 game proposal) I heard some clown named Mason talking on the radio that the Shocks are only perceived as a EQUAL program now because they played in the MVC and got a bunch of easy wins. And that the shocks are not doing so good now that they have moved up to the slightly better AAC. Further that the wildkittens should have been able to dictate terms because they play in a power 5 conference. Bla Bla Bla Hey Mason here are some facts for you to consider when talking smack about the AAC.

2017 Cincinnati 75 vs ksu 61 L NCAA tournament
                2017 Tulsa 61 vs ksu 54 L
                2018 Tulsa 47 vs ksu 46 L
                2019 Tulsa 67 vs ksu 69 W

LMAO The only game the wildkittens won was in Manhattan on a controversial no-call. Tulsa should have been going to the free throw line to win the game. And keep in mind that only 1 game was played in Tulsa. It's clear that teams from the AAC are dominating this so-called power 5 conference team from the Big 12.

rock chauk chickenhawk spiedini and everyperson a wildcat kitten meow meow

Last edited by TheShocktocles; September 25, 2020, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  The 'superiority complex' will never cease; there's a lot of 'crimson and blue' in my lineage... and some of them have even seen the light.

Move along, nothing to see here...

Even if they did get that sofa to fit, I don't think that car has the payload capacity. That is, unless the kid is driving and parents are staying home.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                      3,805 likes, 203 comments - sbecollegehoops on September 25, 2020: "The next round of the best team in #CollegeBasketball from the last decade is now on my story. Comment your thoughts on the last matchups!"
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Gotta be a mistake. Didn't see Cretin or isur anywhere.

Comment

• That announcement about seating from the athletic department did not sound very enthusiastic to me .. They are consulting with the City and County for seating guide lines and then threw in that the AAC will have its guide lines as well. My question is if it is 25% seating will it depend on your giving level to SASO or will it be a lottery type drawing each game. Probably already know this answere but what the hick, One would hope that in it's talks with the city they would explore Intrust since it holds more and could accommodate more folks and then live stream a broadcast to CKA for other ticket holders. Anyone hear what the final tally on season tickets wound up being. I know of four tickets from friends that did not renew.

Comment

• Anybody else read about the tiff with Calipari and Mack at Louisville? Mack wants the game that was supposed to be in Lville this season moved to a neutral site to have more fans because he doesn't think it's fair that they will have to play in Lville in an empty building then have to play in Rupp next year in front of a full house. Seems to me that's just kind of how the pandemic cookie crumbles and could start a slippery slope. Probably lucky their getting to play the game at all.

Comment

• What would this bracket look like if teams were excluded that are currently under investigation or awaiting a decision? I am guessing at least a sweet 16, possibly an elite 8.
                              Last edited by Wooglin; September 25, 2020, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Always cracks me up when KU fan goes FULL VALLEYTARD. True irony considering KU's results vs. Valley teams in the NCAA's this century. Probably should just eliminate the word "Valley" from your entire vernacular.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X