X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WuShock16
    replied
    Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    Just internet rumor at this stage, but a member of the rowing team said that Boatright told them this morning that all sports were being cancelled for the fall semester. Another thing from the Net that I haven't fact checked, but it seems reasonable. It was reported that Kansas requires a two-week quarantine for anyone returning from South Dakota, due to the prevalence of CV in that state, even though we're rapidly catching up with SD. I didn't check the accuracy of that because I thought it would work itself out as time passed.

Wouldn't surprise me if that "all sports" thing may have been a misunderstanding of the actual message from Boatright.
    Seems strange because DB has exactly ZERO to do with rowing, as that is not under the umbrella of WSU-ICAA.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if that "all sports" thing may have been a misunderstanding of the actual message from Boatright.
    Yeah, for example, maybe it's all club sports?

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Just internet rumor at this stage, but a member of the rowing team said that Boatright told them this morning that all sports were being cancelled for the fall semester. Another thing from the Net that I haven't fact checked, but it seems reasonable. It was reported that Kansas requires a two-week quarantine for anyone returning from South Dakota, due to the prevalence of CV in that state, even though we're rapidly catching up with SD. I didn't check the accuracy of that because I thought it would work itself out as time passed.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• abdullah_sharif
    replied
    that schedule will guarantee an at-large. weak ass mte

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied

Jan 2nd for ole miss

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that Dexter and Udeze are posting IG stories of them in CKA at 130 am practicing lol.
    if it's a school night, I would say "get your ass to bed, son"

Leave a comment:

• Shocker Mama
    replied
    Yeah. Got the call yesterday that all seats are gone. Rolled forward to 21-22. Rats.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that Dexter and Udeze are posting IG stories of them in CKA at 130 am practicing lol.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Our appointment was supposed to be today (20 years of row 31 doesn't get you much juice). I missed a courtesy call saturday, went to voicemail. At that point I knew they were all end zone back row tix, so I called back, left voicemail to roll them into next year.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
    All seats now claimed. Got a message from WSU basically saying "thanks but no thanks" with respect to picking out temp 2020-2021 seats.

Was probably just going to get a refund anyway, but... meh.
    That's disappointing .. though .. who know how many games you would end up getting. My time was Thursday, so i'm sure I'll get a call shortly.

Leave a comment:

• shox526
    replied
    Edit: SHOCKvalue beat me to the punch

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by AndShock View Post

No, he’s just listing games Mizzou has on the schedule.
    Ok, gotcha.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X