No announcement yet.

Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The term 'committed' really needs removed from this whole process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
      The term 'committed' really needs removed from this whole process.
      they can leave "committed" as long as they add "for now"

Comment

"Trending towards"
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• "under contract"

"hired"

heck, they can even keep "signed"

Comment

Good example is the recent apparent change of heart by one of the Lady Shocker WBB recruits. A couple of weeks ago Shocker WBB posted a tweet that announced they had "signed" Kaysia Woods, a grad transfer from Xavier that tweet appears to now be deleted and the WBB Blog site that tract WBB portal activity now shows Woods is transferring to SMU. So I am not exactly sure what it was that Woods signed but I'm sure Coach Nooner gave her a release. Coach's don't really have much choice these days if a player changes their mind.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• FVV and Kung Wu

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Cool video!
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Probably a bunch of reasons why, but watching that young man succeed brings a smile to my face every freaking time.

Hard work paying off.

#BetOnYourself

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Cool video!
                      Seriously, I wonder if there's a harder worker in the NBA?

Comment

• Employed at-will.

Comment

• Good News!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Seriously, I wonder if there's a harder worker in the NBA?
                            I'm sure there's a lot of crazy workout guys in the NBA, that's why they make it to that level. Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan were known as having insane workout habits. If I had to guess, Fred prioritizes family more than a lot of NBA guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

I'm sure there's a lot of crazy workout guys in the NBA, that's why they make it to that level. Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan were known as having insane workout habits. If I had to guess, Fred prioritizes family more than a lot of NBA guys.
                              There's no conflict between working out hard in pro sports and prioritizing family.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I saw this tweet that Zach Bush got married and had a bunch of teammates at his wedding. I count 13 former players in this picture, most all of them spending at least 3 seasons at WSU.

I wonder if guys like TP or Jaykwon Walton will have throngs of former college teammates at their weddings. It’s their own fault, but when they hop around so much, they likely won’t build strong bonds to have those guys joining them for these important life moments.

Just something I’ve thought about…

78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X