No announcement yet.

Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis sources saying Walton doesn't have eligibility left.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
      Memphis sources saying Walton doesn't have eligibility left.

https://www.localmemphis.com/article...2-bdf5de911a98
      Probably hinges on whether he gets a waiver for 1 of his 2 years at Georgia.

Comment

• Between injury and COVID, seems like he could have 2 more years left.

I think we need to remove the word 'committed' from our basketball vernacular.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          Between injury and COVID, seems like he could have 2 more years left.

I think we need to remove the word 'committed' from our basketball vernacular.
          With Covid he would get 5 years to play. He's used 4 if he gets a waiver on the second year at Georgia. If not he's done. Otherwise he has one year.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

With Covid he would get 5 years to play. He's used 4 if he gets a waiver on the second year at Georgia. If not he's done. Otherwise he has one year.
            Unless he goes to court.. Well goes again but this time not as a defendant and the courts will give him 72 more years of eligibility

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Unless he goes to court.. Well goes again but this time not as a defendant and the courts will give him 72 more years of eligibility
              Good point.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

We, the jury, DGAF!

Comment

• Walton to the NCAA and Portal:

"The list of people and schools is becoming too long....with that being said, IDGAF."

Comment

• It's been reported that Abidde is headed to Cleveland State.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        That's awesome. Love this!
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Sign him up for TBT.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• In case you missed it, one of Taylor’s best. It was posted previously; every Shocker fan should take time to read or listen…

Dalen Ridgnal

The personal triumph of Dalen Ridgnal and his journey to Wichita State basketball

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Young men like this is why I generally believe in Mills and why I’m going to probably always support this program / city.

This put a big smile on my face.

Love this. I so wish Dalen could have played here longer.

Also, I dislike the portal. But I love that Wichita can become a home for a kid like this after being other places. Sometimes stuff does work out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Sign him up for TBT.
                                Speaking of TBT… hope we continue to support it well…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X