Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Sounds like him and CR are trying to 1-up TP.
    Looks like UCONN might have got the last laugh (wink)...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MadDog View Post
      Looks like Jaykwon Walton is entering the transfer portal again. According to the local press, Walton’s lone season with Memphis was a “massive disappointment in almost all facets”.
      I hope Walton comes back to WSU just for all the Shockernet shitposts.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

I hope Walton comes back to WSU just for all the Shockernet shitposts.
        "I'm comin' back to the 316 and with that being said, IDGAF".
        Last edited by WstateU; 3 weeks ago.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Sounds like him and CR are trying to 1-up TP.
          I think Walton will have them beat. He played (had stats both years) at Georgia, playing seven games (injury) and then setting out after only 2 games his 2nd year (and playing in only 9 games over the 2 years). The next year he played a year of JUCO ball. Then WSU and Memphis. He's going for 4 D-1 schools plus 1 JUCO.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I think Walton will have them beat. He played (had stats both years) at Georgia, playing seven games (injury) and then setting out after only 2 games his 2nd year (and playing in only 9 games over the 2 years). The next year he played a year of JUCO ball. Then WSU and Memphis. He's going for 4 D-1 schools plus 1 JUCO.
            Plus commitments to Alabama and UCF

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Plus commitments to Alabama and UCF
              Nice touch.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

"I'm comin' back to the 316 and with that being said, IDGAF".
                Hahahahahaha!

Comment

• So Walton goes to Memphis to get a bag, doesn't do well there and now wants to play for a team where he can pump his stats back up? Trying to figure out what he wants exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    So Walton goes to Memphis to get a bag, doesn't do well there and now wants to play for a team where he can pump his stats back up? Trying to figure out what he wants exactly.

I haven't paid attention to Memphis -- was he recruited over?
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I haven't paid attention to Memphis -- was he recruited over?
                      His stats went way down. Went from 40% on 3s to 28%. His usage was way down from WSU, everything was down. Guess the grass wasn't greener, just the pocketbook.

Comment

His stats went way down. Went from 40% on 3s to 28%. His usage was way down from WSU, everything was down. Guess the grass wasn't greener, just the pocketbook.
                        Yeah, I knew he tanked, and that's why I wonder if he was recently recruited over and hence he is leaving?
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Is the response from Memphis fans regarding his choosing to leave the following?

IDGAF
                          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

He could probably afford a better quality of weed with the bag he got at Memphis.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Is this a joke? I thought we put him into retirement. How does he still have eligibility left after teo years at Georgia, one year at Juco, one year at WSU and one year at Memphis?

Comment

• Originally posted by WUs Your Daddy II View Post
                                Is this a joke? I thought we put him into retirement. How does he still have eligibility left after teo years at Georgia, one year at Juco, one year at WSU and one year at Memphis?
                                One of his 2 years at Georgia probably got an exception due to injury. Then, add the extra COVID year.

Comment

Working...
                                X