No announcement yet.

Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FWIW, CP is listed #2 PG in the depth chart and #4 SG. Cleveland Cavaliers 2023-24 NBA Depth Chart - ESPN

Comment

• Caris LeVert is out (at least for today) with a knee injury. He's the first backup at SG and 3rd at SF. 3rd at SG is Strus, the starting SF. We'll see if that opens up some minutes for Craig.

Comment

• Dex got his first NBA minutes and points yesterday.

Comment

• Craig in. Every single Cavs player has a negative +/- except CP who just got in.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• CP now +1, all others negative.

Comment

• And don’t forget THE PROCESS… I’ll bet he’s lighting it up somewhere!
              ( I’m sorry … we have not had a proper PROCESS mention in a while

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                And don’t forget THE PROCESS… I’ll bet he’s lighting it up somewhere!
                ( I’m sorry … we have not had a proper PROCESS mention in a while
                He’s polishing the bench in Austin.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Time to demand a trade

Comment

He enrolled at Texas? I thought he was out of eligibility.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

The Process and Grant Gibbs will never be out of eligibility!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Texas probably pays better but I think they are above him.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Oop- wrong thread
                          Last edited by Aargh; December 3, 2023, 07:12 PM.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Texas probably pays better but I think they are above him.
                            Did a deeper dive...signed with the Austin affiliate of the Spurs....so, if you are counting, 5 teams since 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Did a deeper dive...signed with the Austin affiliate of the Spurs....so, if you are counting, 5 teams since 2019
                              He was signed by the San Antonio Spurs and then waived two days later. That's 6?

Comment

• Not former Shockers, but here's limited footage of Michael Jordan playing at the roundhouse in the 1981 McDonald's All-American game.

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X