Former Shockers Media Mentions & Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Your 'long story short' gets to the heart of it all....he can't seem to enjoy the moment......

"WHEN IB signs his first recruit" comes to mind.....

I kind of dread when IB first loses a game....
    If you are correct, we should be going to the Elite 8 or F4 within the next couple of years. IB definitely didn't start from scratch and I hope that you are right. I will be elated when we sign our first high 3 or 4 star plus a Big Man recruit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

If you are correct, we should be going to the Elite 8 or F4 within the next couple of years. IB definitely didn't start from scratch and I hope that you are right. I will be elated when we sign our first high 3 or 4 star plus a Big Man recruit.
      It's pretty obvious you're just going to keep moving the target to prove you were right and that IB should never have been hired. Winning a conference championship isn't enough. Next on your list of things IB has to do is signing some specific recruits. Then he has to get an E8 or a F4.

It's becoming obvious that you will never be satisfied unless everything at WSU goes exactly the way you want it to go. It's also obvious that you are going to continue to pollute SN with your whining forever.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

It's pretty obvious you're just going to keep moving the target to prove you were right and that IB should never have been hired. Winning a conference championship isn't enough. Next on your list of things IB has to do is signing some specific recruits. Then he has to get an E8 or a F4.

It's becoming obvious that you will never be satisfied unless everything at WSU goes exactly the way you want it to go. It's also obvious that you are going to continue to pollute SN with your whining forever.
        Democrats move goalposts. I have said from the beginning that he has a lot of firsts to jump through. Each one, is an important goal. His game planning is good, and he makes good moves during games. On to the next first. Go IB.

Comment

• Not former Shocker player directly related but interesting story about Garrett Stutz' brother Logan:

https://basketballbuzz.ca/nblc/nbl-c...ve-logan-stutz

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            Not former Shocker player directly related but interesting story about Garrett Stutz' brother Logan:

Logan was a great player at Washburn. I think he could have played D1 if given a opportunity. I think he was offered a walk on spot with the Shocks but accepted the scholarship from Washburn.

Comment

Not former Shocker player directly related but interesting story about Garrett Stutz' brother Logan:

Thanks for sharing! Although, I am wondering what he just said.

logan-stutz.jpg

Comment

• So happy for Asbjorn.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

So happy for Asbjorn.
                  Good stuff! Love seeing good things happen for good people. Happy for him and I hope he gives Garza fits.

Comment

So happy for Asbjorn.
                    How do you not love and root for that kid. You go Asbjorn.

Comment

Good stuff! Love seeing good things happen for good people. Happy for him and I hope he gives Garza fits.
                      I think he'll be a good match up for Garza. I haven't seen Garza play, but from what I've heard/read, Garza is a bigger bruising type of player who uses his weight and muscle. He may shoot some from the perimeter but I don't think he drives the ball from the outside. Mittgard has matched up well with those types in the past.

Comment

• Living in Iowa, and feeling that they have the most delusional fans in the sport, AM would shoot up my favorite Shockers past or present if he can help pull off this upset!

Comment

• From the taylor Eldridge article about AM

“It probably sounds stupid, but it’s very simple for me,” Midtgaard said. “I just shoot shots that I think I can make. If I don’t think I can make it, I don’t shoot.”
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                            Living in Iowa, and feeling that they have the most delusional fans in the sport, AM would shoot up my favorite Shockers past or present if he can help pull off this upset!
                            Does anyone remember Pat Cummings for the Knicks waaay back in the day? Or Jeff Ruland?

Garza makes those guys look like gelding's gettin' up and down the Derby track. Mitt's in for a good day

Comment

So happy for Asbjorn.
                              Reading that nearly gave me happy tears... what a great young man.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                From the taylor Eldridge article about AM
                                What a concept...

Comment

Working...
                                X