Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
    This tape looks rather promising.

Tape?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Tape?
      Tweet was deleted.

Comment

Guessing that tweet was deleted because the Tweeter was using film from practice.

That said, the coaching staff sees Jackson as a Rashard Kelly with offensive game. So that piece of feedback will have to suffice for now.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

By the way, I'm far from a UT hoops fan! But my point was the 4&5* recruits are often Uber athletic but never had to work hard in high school, So that has to be taught in college or they vanish.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
            By the way, I'm far from a UT hoops fan! But my point was the 4&5* recruits are often Uber athletic but never had to work hard in high school, So that has to be taught in college or they vanish.
            So basically ES, minus all the stars, athleticism?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockAzs View Post

So basically ES, minus all the stars, athleticism?
              No, I think he's athletic and a good competitor but probably one of the most destructive individuals a team could have. He also has the most insatiable desire to be THE STAR moreso than winning. He's basically poison.

Comment

Comment

Sounds like Clarence Rodman to me.

Clarence, how do you feel about a nose ring and green hair?
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                    And if I am recalling correctly this is very similar to the quote that Craig Porter said about how he was able to stay on the court when he was growing up playing against older players.. I think he said that he concentrated on defense, passing, rebounding, and doing the other things that other players did not want to do. Looks like we may have a couple of junkyard dogs. Lol. I am encouraged because they both can shoot too.

I hope we get to see more of all of the new guys soon.

Comment

Clarence Jackson is a star. Known as "Mr. Double Double", I think we are going to see a lot of that from him. But his energy is what's really exciting.

Comment

I. LOVE. THIS. GUY.

Comment

I. LOVE. THIS. GUY.

What a weird tweet from that fella. KU fan, I'm shocked.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I. LOVE. THIS. GUY.

Who is this Jaypup54? Sounds like a Creighton guy or something. Whatever CJ wants to do, I say let him. If CJ wants to play angry, let him play angry. I don't care what it's called.

Comment

Two games in and he is already one of my all time favorites

Comment

Playing angry isn't playing to hurt somebody or break the law. It's busting your a$$ because you want it more. I love this kid! If anybody here wants to bust out a CJ Shocker jersey for sale by Christmas I'll be first in line to overpay for it.
                                Last edited by Shocktoberfest; December 8, 2020, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X