Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockerExpress
    replied
    There are several negative Nancys who need to come back and eat some crow.

We have made the NCAA Tournament eight of the last nine years there was one. FYI. Including this year.

Leave a comment:

• shockersx
    replied
    Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Has he announced that he is not coming back next year?
    Can’t imagine he would come back. He’s already been in college for what six years? Take advantage of a strong senior year/his best college season and go make some bucks overseas.

Leave a comment:

• Ashockalypse
    replied
    No, let’s WIN! No settling. No, oh well that’s great that we made it. Let’s kick ass! Settling for getting in is for losers. That’s what we learned in the last 13 years.

Leave a comment:

• HenryMuto
    replied
    Well I got 67 out of 68...........I am going to miss 1 of Louisville, UCLA, Michigan State or Maryland I had them all in. Only room for 3 of them.

I had as my last 3 IN and 1 OUT and all 4 of them made it so .............can't get them all now.

Leave a comment:

• Rocky Mountain Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
    When’s play in Thursday?
    i believe we’re playing Saturday

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    In order to accommodate KU did they announce they are moving the bracket to Kansas City?

Leave a comment:

• HenryMuto
    replied
    Well my Cleveland State team gets Houston.

1 of these 2 teams are going to likely miss the dance assuming Maryland and Michigan State are both in

UCLA
    Louisville

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
    Lol. Of course they matched us up with a former conference foe, only to possibly play KU if we advance.

You can’t tell me the selection committee doesn’t think of dramatic storylines when they arrange the brackets.
    Just the luck of the draw.

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied
    Besides our own shenanigans, Tad Boyle and Gregg McDermott were the next big reasons we are in a play in game. Then we play Drake....the Valley ghosts are real.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Lol wtf Syracuse all the way in?

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Loyola higher than I expected. Looks like we lost out on like 3 seed lines by having so many Q2 games cancelled

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by shockersx View Post
    I realize he played like sh*t yesterday but I’m very happy AG gets to end his career with a chance to play in the tourney
    Has he announced that he is not coming back next year?

Leave a comment:

• Rocky Mountain Shock
    replied
    Lol. Of course they matched us up with a former conference foe, only to possibly play KU if we advance.

You can’t tell me the selection committee doesn’t think of dramatic storylines when they arrange the brackets.

Leave a comment:

• Blackmag
    replied
    When’s play in Thursday?

Leave a comment:

• shockersx
    replied
    I realize he played like sh*t yesterday but I’m very happy AG gets to end his career with a chance to play in the tourney

Leave a comment:

Working...
X