Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    I actually don't mind this. I'd rather fly under the radar. We know who this team is and what they are capable of. Let the others make their noise...

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post
    the shockers are annually in the top of the conference and almost annually in the tourney, yet we have to prove it over the course of the season year after year. Meanwhile, teams like Memphis get the benefit of doubt just because they sign a few 5 star kids that aren't ready and have a coach that hasn't really done anything. Makes perfect sense.
    And another example of bias is for WSU to sign a consensus top 150 player like Kenny Pohto and have him magically drop 50 spots without no explanation. Really? You can't tell me if KP had followed Pitino to New Mexico he would have dropped 50 spots in the rankings. Or if he would have signed with Utah,Ohio State , or SMU he would have dropped.

There is some bias against Wichita State in national media and if people can't see it then they are just blind. Go Shocks.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    the shockers are annually in the top of the conference and almost annually in the tourney, yet we have to prove it over the course of the season year after year. Meanwhile, teams like Memphis get the benefit of doubt just because they sign a few 5 star kids that aren't ready and have a coach that hasn't really done anything. Makes perfect sense.

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

What on earth are you talking about? The last time we had single losing season was 07-08? Where are you getting back to back to back losing seasons?

You also realize that A) bracketology is pretty much a joke even fairly deep into the season, but is absolutely a joke over the summer and B) represents the opinion of a single bracketologist, not the views of the entire national media, right?
    I am sorry Mad Hatter I was trying to be sarcastic and it didn't come off right. My Bad. But your right we haven't had any losing seasons but the national media sure seems to treat us like we have. The Shickers get no respect.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

What on earth are you talking about? The last time we had single losing season was 07-08? Where are you getting back to back to back losing seasons?

You also realize that A) bracketology is pretty much a joke even fairly deep into the season, but is absolutely a joke over the summer and B) represents the opinion of a single bracketologist, not the views of the entire national media, right?
    I believe ole Shacktackles was using sarcasm...

Leave a comment:

• The Mad Hatter
    replied
    Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
    The new June update for bracketology is out. Wichita State is no where to be found. Yeah we think highly of the shockers and the recruiting by Coach Brown, but nobody else does. The shocker basketball players and fans will just have to accept its low status. Shocker basketball is just not what it use to be. Having back to back to back losing seasons can ruin a program. Our program is collapsing and the national media experts are in agreement.

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    The new June update for bracketology is out. Wichita State is no where to be found. Yeah we think highly of the shockers and the recruiting by Coach Brown, but nobody else does. The shocker basketball players and fans will just have to accept its low status. Shocker basketball is just not what it use to be. Having back to back to back losing seasons can ruin a program. Our program is collapsing and the national media experts are in agreement.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    This is the bracket Lunardi should be judged against to see how wrong he is.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    Lunardi is basically a joke... I could do the same for free

Leave a comment:

• AZ Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
    https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...ness-men-field

Not sure if this is the best place to post this...but Lunardi has Wichita first out in his early picks. Go figure.
    He seems to do that every year.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Memphis could be really good, but then again they say that every year.

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Memphis a 5!! LOL!!

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Of course, Duke is magically a 4 and KU is a 1. lol so predictable

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

He has Memphis as a 5-seed
    Lmao, like Texas in football.

Cant wait to see how they implode this time.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

He has Memphis as a 5-seed
    Wonder at what point people will require Penny to make the tourney before they start projecting preseason success from them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X