• Show
Clear All

• pie n eye
    replied
    Nm

Leave a comment:

• Ashockalypse
    replied
    Seth thinks Louisville has a ***** because we got in. I hate him now.

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    Memphis is the best team NOT to make it and better than nearly half the field

Leave a comment:

• DJShocker10
    replied
    I’ll eat some crow. Glad the selection committee disagreed with me. I recall another really frustrating Shocker team busting brackets not all that long ago. Hopefully this one can do something similar.

Leave a comment:

• Ashockalypse
    replied
    Lunardi is a loser!

Leave a comment:

• Rocky Mountain Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

i believe we’re playing Saturday
    Nevermind, we play Thursday. Not sure what I was smoking.

Leave a comment:

• BAShocker
    replied
    Nice. The Committee Chair is Kentucky’s AD. And Louisville is the first team out. State of Kentucky is probably going crazy right now.

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    replied
    I think the only way that Memphis could get in would be if either Houston or Wichita State dropped out, which would be replaced by one of the first 4 out. Then if the other AAC team dropped out, they would be replaced with a team from the AAC.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    Lunardi can suck it

Leave a comment:

• HenryMuto
    replied
    Oregon State knocked out Louisville and Georgetown knocked out Colorado State

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Not even last four out.

So if there are replacement teams, Stick, does that possibly bump us out of the play in game?
    No they would replace whoever is needing replaced.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Salvages what otherwise has been a pretty crappy weekend for Shocker athletics. Let's hope we have all the bad karma behind us.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pickle
    replied
    Slightly surprised we made it. Hope we can take advantage of our opportunity.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Shockers Return to the NCAA Tournament

BRACKET

All season long, Wichita State has put its fans through the emotional ringer, winning close game after close game. Why should Selection Sunday be any different?

The Shockers survived a potential bubble-bursting loss to Cincinnati in Saturday's American Athletic Conference semifinals and last-minute raids from various "bid-thieves" to secure one of the final at-large berths in this year's NCAA Men's Basketball Championship.

No. 11 seed WSU is headed to the First Four where it will face fellow-No. 11 Drake on Thursday, Mar. 18. Venue, times and television information will be announced later this evening.

Click on the bracket link above and then click on the for tips on picking a 15-2 upset video. Enjoyed it. Nicely narrated.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 14, 2021, 05:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Originally posted by shocktown View Post
    DUBulldog Expecting a check in anytime. Can do without McBulldog
    Absolutely need to hear from @McBullshat

Leave a comment:

Working...
X