No announcement yet.

Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had the privilege of talking to Dexter at the TBT. He was courteous and very engaging with the fans, both young and old. I came away very impressed by the encounter. This is just further validation that he is a genuinely good young man. I am proud that he is a Shocker.
    Go Shocks!

Comment

• I have a friend whose two young children met Dex at the TBT and absolutely fell in love with him. He remembered their names the next time they saw him and approached them instead of the other way around. Fans for life.

Basically he's a good dude.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Dex went out of his way to ensure my son had fun at the TBT as well. Great experience.

Comment

• I usually check out the DailyMail Uk and was surprised last week to see that they also covered Dexter's act of thoughtfulness.

It went international no less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post

That’s is awesome seeing him helping out our local Nostradamus Prognosticator WuDucWu in that manner.
            Tip of the hat to you both. Wonder if he got any inside info he can share with us. Perhaps a big FVV donation?
            I pray for your mental health and weep for you during this time of Thanksgiving.

It must be exhausting to battle those demons on a daily basis. #KeepFighting

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I pray for your mental health and weep for you during this time of Thanksgiving.

It must be exhausting to battle those demons on a daily basis. #KeepFighting
              Haha…. I can’t resist giving you a noogie on your head from time to time like an obnoxious little grasshopper poser. Plus I get to teach you invaluable life lessons. Just roll with it and continue to keep a daily journal of those lessons and how you’re trying to snatch the pebble from my hand (Pretty good generational segmentation thrown your way)

But I was serious about the tip of the hat to both you and Dexter. I bet you got home earlier that night too. Well deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post

Haha…. I can’t resist giving you a noogie on your head from time to time like an obnoxious little grasshopper poser. Plus I get to teach you invaluable life lessons. Just roll with it and continue to keep a daily journal of those lessons and how you’re trying to snatch the pebble from my hand (Pretty good generational segmentation thrown your way)

But I was serious about the tip of the hat to both you and Dexter. I bet you got home earlier that night too. Well deserved.

Comment

• Veritas,
                  Notably a good poster and reasonable.
                  However...
                  This time you genuinely look like a dickwad and totally off base.
                  I'm going the give you he benefit of the doubt or maybe a little bit of over indulging of the sauce.
                  Yea, that's it...over indulging. Hey, no shame there - we've all been there one time for another.
                  Now get some sleep and wake up confirming the bullshit you were spewing out on here was a one time lapse in judgment.

That is all.
                  Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Veritas, you are a good poster, except when it comes to talking to or about Doc. Not sure what he ever did to you but you are acting like a revenge laden once scorned villain in a western. I admire Doc for his restraint.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                      Veritas, you are a good poster, except when it comes to talking to or about Doc. Not sure what he ever did to you but you are acting like a revenge laden once scorned villain in a western. I admire Doc for his rest.
                      I agree… always thought Veritas was a solid poster. Not sure what transpired, but he’s developed a Johnny Wadd Holmes (RIP) sized hard-on for Doc. “Let it go, let it go…”

Even Cold has bad days…

P.S. Here’s hoping Thanksgiving brings out the best in us all… time to bury the hatchet (s).
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

I still have my 66-65 cup... in a place of honor not to be used or washed!
                        I always washed my cup especially after a hard practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

I always washed my cup especially after a hard practice.
                          You practiced hard. Video proof please.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                            You practiced hard. Video proof please.
                            You want a video of pogo while he was hard, eh?

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

You want a video of pogo while he was hard, eh?

Squirrel!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Veritas,
                                Notably a good poster and reasonable.
                                However...
                                This time you genuinely look like a dickwad and totally off base.
                                I'm going the give you he benefit of the doubt or maybe a little bit of over indulging of the sauce.
                                Yea, that's it...over indulging. Hey, no shame there - we've all been there one time for another.
                                Now get some sleep and wake up confirming the bullshit you were spewing out on here was a one time lapse in judgment.

That is all.
                                I missed it. Was someone taking a little bit of the piss out of the good doc? Say it ain't so! Oh, wait...

Comment

Working...
                                X