No announcement yet.

Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dex makes it official on his instagram that's he's back.

The words on the post though ... sounds like he got a lot of flack for that leave of absence last year. Plus he's obviously still close with people that left.

Comment

• Here is the twitter post since Instagram can't be linked easily.

Comment

• Well if Dexter is All In for Wichita State and the team, I’m All In for him.

Comment

• Not sure why he needed to announce that he was coming back it’s not like he was gonna be drafted or signed as a udfa either

Comment

• Originally posted by Kberre0673 View Post
            Not sure why he needed to announce that he was coming back it’s not like he was gonna be drafted or signed as a udfa either
            Does it matter? I mean, if that's the way he wants to handle it then so be it.

I am ecstatic that he has chosen to come back and I know he will be motivated. Great day Shox!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kberre0673 View Post
              Not sure why he needed to announce that he was coming back it’s not like he was gonna be drafted or signed as a udfa either
              He still had the option to transfer if he wanted to

Comment

• Dex is a stud. He is gonna have a true PG baller behind him for the first time. That's gonna bring out his full potential.
                Last edited by Kung Wu; July 28, 2020, 07:41 PM.
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  Dex is a stud. He is gonna have a true PG baller behind him for the first. That's gonna bring out his full potential.
                  I just hope we have some form of a season because I think we will likely be better than last year. Dex is a big reason why

Comment

• Dexter was and will be a big part of Wichita State Basketball. I hold no animosity towards him for taking time away from the program. Sometimes you have to distance yourself from what you love to really see why you love it. Very glad he came back and now very glad he is back again. Go Shocks

Comment

• Nothing Again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Dex is a stud. He is gonna have a true PG baller behind him for the first time. That's gonna bring out his full potential.
                        True. Frees him up to stroke the 3 and hit the glass, exclusively.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

True. Frees him up to stroke the 3 and hit the glass, exclusively.
                          Or be fed a good pas when cutting to the basket
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

But will his offensive rebounding number take a hit without ES shooting?

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post

For sure. Accompanied by a wicked pick set by an all-in teammate. There are many more options when a team is playing as a unit than dribbling the ball on the perimeter. I look for Dex have his finest year so far.

The main ingredient of stardom is the rest of the team.- J. Wooden

Comment

• Is there a hidden message in his words?

“I’m my own biggest critic, so whatever they say it’s not even close to what I tell myself,” Dennis said with a grin following a slump-busting, season-high 13 point-performance in WSU’s 81-43 victory over Newman on Wednesday.

After thinking about the proclamation for a second, Dennis had to correct himself.

“Well no, I’m lying. It’s probably a tie between me and my mother,” Dennis said. “Most people think your parents are your biggest supporters and are going to make excuses for you all the time, but my mother doesn’t. She always holds me accountable. There’s been a lot of situations where I think other parents would probably make excuses for their kids. She’s my anchor. She holds me down. Both of my parents, I appreciate them dearly.”

Comment

Working...
                                X