Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

He was the first one on it.
    I wonder if his dislike of WSU is because of the Koch connection or some beef with 3G? Complete guesses. Or he’s just a tool.

Comment

• Marshall and Jeff aren't buddies, I can tell you that much.
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
        Marshall and Jeff aren't buddies, I can tell you that much.
        Jeff has pp envy.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• ******* is such a mushmouth...does not take much to be an ‘expert’ these days

Comment

• He was J'Dun before he ever J'Started!
            Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• BREAKING NEWS NCAA GIVES FULL WAIVERS TO SPRING SEMESTER SENIORS. Well now it will get interesting. Will JE come back?

Comment

• They said "NO" to Winter Sports.
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                  BREAKING NEWS NCAA GIVES FULL WAIVERS TO SPRING SEMESTER SENIORS. Well now it will get interesting. Will JE come back?
                  JE is not a Spring Sport Senior. He played a Winter Sport. Winter Sports did not get the waiver.

https://247sports.com/Article/ncaa-d...us--145542280/

Student-athletes who participated in winter sports had also been considered for extra eligibility since championships for those sports were canceled. The NCAA, however, voted against including athletes in those sports in the provision since regular seasons for winter sports had been mostly if not entirely completed.
                  BTW, they didn't grant the waiver to just Spring Sport Seniors but to all Spring Sport Athletes.

The NCAA Division-I Council has voted in favor of a blanket waiver for all spring-sport athletes to get an extra year of eligibility in light of seasons being significantly cut short due to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
                  So at this point this is off topic on the Men's Basketball thread but is relevant on the Baseball thread and the other spring sport threads.

For the Shocks that is Baseball, Softball, Men and Women's Golf, Men and Women's Tennis and Men and Women's Outdoor Track & Field.
                  Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 30, 2020, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• ******* is trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                      BREAKING NEWS NCAA GIVES FULL WAIVERS TO SPRING SEMESTER SENIORS. Well now it will get interesting. Will JE come back?
                      so........no

Comment

• Winter sports not included. I wonder why they didn't say a thing about winter sports?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

Winter sports not included. I wonder why they didn't say a thing about winter sports?
                          They did say something about it. They voted against it.

Student-athletes who participated in winter sports had also been considered for extra eligibility since championships for those sports were canceled. The NCAA, however, voted against including athletes in those sports in the provision since regular seasons for winter sports had been mostly if not entirely completed.

Comment

• Not sure why some on here really thought they would give grace to winter sports for seniors. The regular season was done. Yes, it is unfortunately seniors weren't allowed to play in post-season, but life sometimes gives you piss in your Post Toasties.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                              Not sure why some on here really thought they would give grace to winter sports for seniors. The regular season was done. Yes, it is unfortunately seniors weren't allowed to play in post-season, but life sometimes gives you piss in your Post Toasties.
                              I don't think there were very many who thought their was a good chance for that to happen. But I think there were some who were holding on to the slim reed of hope that it might. At least that uncertainty has been removed and the coaching staff now knows for sure what their needs are.
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 30, 2020, 07:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

JE is not a Spring Sport Senior. He played a Winter Sport. Winter Sports did not get the waiver.

BTW, they didn't grant the waiver to just Spring Sport Seniors but to all Spring Sport Athletes.

So at this point this is off topic on the Men's Basketball thread but is relevant on the Baseball thread and the other spring sport threads.

For the Shocks that is Baseball, Softball, Men and Women's Golf, Men and Women's Tennis and Men and Women's Outdoor Track & Field.
                                Ok I see what you guys are saying. Winter sports vs Spring Sports. So I guess that might benefit the baseball team and other spring sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X