Potential Transfers into program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

At least that uncertainty has been removed and the coaching staff know for sure what their needs are.
    A bigun/bigin/bign (you pick)!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

A bigun/bigin/bign (you pick)!!!
      Personally, I prefer a biggun with 2 g's.

Comment

• If JaDun ends up at another school not even close to his home, he will look like such a *****. Was it the Coronavirus or the new virus of CoV-JB-ES-19 that scared him?

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Here is the Kenpom Offensive rating comparison for the two.

JB / Gilbert

Overall: 101.2 / 92.4
          Tier A & B: 89.5 / 85.1
          Tier A: 93.7 / 86.6
          Conference. 95.9 / 91.4

You can make that argument against Sherfield and Stevenson, but I would disagree with you on the assessment with JB.
          I am saddened by JB’s departure and stats aside, this is respectable lemonade. Or, as we say out on the family ground in God’s Country, “making some good chicken salad out of chicken she-ite.”

Go Shocks!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Arizona Shocker View Post
            If JaDun ends up at another school not even close to his home, he will look like such a *****. Was it the Coronavirus or the new virus of CoV-JB-ES-19 that scared him?
            Man, who really cares?

He didn't wanna be here, so he ain't comin. Like GM said, we want dudes who are in. We don't even know what kind of player he would've turned out to be. And we're also fully stocked at his position anyways. Just wish the kid the best and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Personally, I prefer a biggun with 2 g's.
              I don’t care what all the other posters say about you...I really like your takes.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post

Man, who really cares?

He didn't wanna be here, so he ain't comin. Like GM said, we want dudes who are in. We don't even know what kind of player he would've turned out to be. And we're also fully stocked at his position anyways. Just wish the kid the best and move on.
                No doubt. The kid from Georgia looks like a vastly superior athlete. The kid from Virginia does too. Just sayin'.

Comment

Man, who really cares?

Ya, I hear you. I do wish him the best.

I was very excited for him to arrive is all. He was one of our highest recruits ever. Anyway, maybe he will do a year of prep school instead...

Comment

• How about a change in topics. I just read an SI article that said:”The Council also will allow schools to self-apply a one-year extension of eligibility for spring-sport student-athletes. In layman's terms, a freshman during this 2020 spring season will once again be a freshman competitor in 2021 as well.

How does that impact your WSU roster for next year. Tyson is still a freshman next year if this is right. Wade is a junior. You get the picture.

Comment

• Basketball is a Winter sport
                      The Assman

Comment

• Thanks for the correction. I guess that means Jaime can’t come back.

Comment

• Jay Bilas wanted all of this.

Way to go buddy!
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Next year's roster:

6'0 AG
                            6'1 TE
                            6'2 CP
                            6'4 CJ
                            6'5 DD
                            6'5 RC IV
                            6'6 TW
                            6'6 CJ
                            6'6 JM
                            6'9 IPBC
                            6'10 JB

Seems a little more in line to compete with the Houstons of the world, who only had 1 player shorter than 6'3 in their rotation. Even AG and TE at that 6 ft range are pretty special athletes at their size. Pretty clear that GM wanted some really versatile premier athletes on the perimeter.
                            Could we avoid using initials until we at least have a chance to learn the names of the players?
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Could we avoid using initials until we at least have a chance to learn the names of the players?
                              Lol good point. Even re-reading through those I was like who tf is that again?

Comment

• Looks like roster is starting to shape up and it’s getting me pretty excited about the athletes we have coming in. We have four solid starters with Dennis, Wade, Etienne, Gilbert. Now what can we get from IPC and Bilau. Another big, athletic 6’8-6’9 juco or transfer with some experience would be perfect. Someone who is a boarder and can cleanup. Preferably one who can shoot free throws which Udeze had trouble doing. Find that one big and we will be as good or better next year.. IMHO

Comment

Working...
                                X