• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post

That’s more of a Creighton thing.
    The bandana or the soap thing? Or both.

Comment

• Are there any Potential transfers into the Program?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

The bandana or the soap thing? Or both.
        Are we talking about Creighton guys or Creighton girls? Because we know that Creighton girls love the Shocker
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Are we talking about Creighton guys or Creighton girls? Because we know that Creighton girls love the Shocker
          Creighton guys like a shocker, too.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I wonder if we have any interest in Michigan transfer Colin Castleton. He's a 6'11" center who averaged 3pts 2.5 reb last year in 8 minutes per game. Former 4* recruit out of Florida with two years of eligibility remaining.

View the profile of Los Angeles Lakers Center Colin Castleton on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Colin Castleton is a 6-10, 215-pound Power Forward from Daytona Beach, FL. He has 21 Offers.

Comment

• From Sports Reference. MP apparently is not a result of fouling too much
              School Michigan Michigan Michigan
              G 19 25 44
              GS 0 0 0
              MP 67 197 264
              FG 9 27 36
              FGA 22 50 72
              FG% 0.409 0.54 0.5
              2P 9 27 36
              2PA 19 46 65
              2P% 0.474 0.587 0.554
              3P 0 0 0
              3PA 3 4 7
              3P% 0 0 0
              FT 3 24 27
              FTA 9 29 38
              FT% 0.333 0.828 0.711
              ORB 8 18 26
              DRB 13 42 55
              TRB 21 60 81
              AST 1 8 9
              STL 1 3 4
              BLK 4 13 17
              TOV 5 13 18
              PF 14 19 33
              PTS 21 78 99
              PER 40 MINUTES
              G 19 25 44
              GS 0 0 0
              MP 67 197 264
              FG 5.4 5.5 5.5
              FGA 13.1 10.2 10.9
              FG% 0.409 0.54 0.5
              2P 5.4 5.5 5.5
              2PA 11.3 9.3 9.8
              2P% 0.474 0.587 0.554
              3P 0 0 0
              3PA 1.8 0.8 1.1
              3P% 0 0 0
              FT 1.8 4.9 4.1
              FTA 5.4 5.9 5.8
              FT% 0.333 0.828 0.711
              TRB 12.5 12.2 12.3
              AST 0.6 1.6 1.4
              STL 0.6 0.6 0.6
              BLK 2.4 2.6 2.6
              TOV 3 2.6 2.7
              PF 8.4 3.9 5
              PTS 12.5 15.8 15
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                I wonder if we have any interest in Michigan transfer Colin Castleton. He's a 6'11" center who averaged 3pts 2.5 reb last year in 8 minutes per game. Former 4* recruit out of Florida with two years of eligibility remaining.

View the profile of Los Angeles Lakers Center Colin Castleton on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

https://247sports.com/Player/Colin-Castleton-46041639/

Interesting guy. Michigan fans seemed to like him as a rim protector with pick-and-pop ability and a professional future who would have been a rotational player for them next year. We can get him home to Florida every year.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Kashman View Post

I think the difference is you can only be confined up to 4 years at Illinois State
                  A plus for the Illinois Penal League is that at least they have the decency to confine their animals behind bars (not the drinking kind) and fences.

Comment

• Hope he enjoyed Wichita while he was at Sunrise Christian

Comment

• Somebody has to be telling these guys to make a big list. Then, a couple of weeks later, cut it to five. Then a couple of weeks later, cut it to three. Then finally pick one. It’s so reminiscent of those stupid bachelor shows on TV. Just annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

Hope he enjoyed Wichita while he was at Sunrise Christian
                        I believe it was posted somewhere in the *Haarms thread, that we were no longer recruiting him. Unfortunately/fortunately, there were a few 'distractions' in the thread...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• The distractions were having to read the damn texts that kept getting in the way of the content

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                            Somebody has to be telling these guys to make a big list. Then, a couple of weeks later, cut it to five. Then a couple of weeks later, cut it to three. Then finally pick one. It’s so reminiscent of those stupid bachelor shows on TV. Just annoying.
                            That is how it has always been handled. They always wittled it down prior to making a decision. It just seems more annoying now because there are so many more transfers.

Comment

• In the past two years or so, it seems to have changed where now players are making a big show of it on the internet and narrowing their list more and more is a part of putting on a show where they are the "star". That has been a change over the past years.

Comment

• It also seems like they're trying to outdo each other with flashy videos that only show logos, but don't name schools. I hate to have to watch a 30-second video with lots of flashing lights and fire-breathing text to see someone's list of schools they're considering. Then after all that, I have no idea what half the schools are.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X