• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post
    I think I liked him when they played WSU
    Committed to UC Santa Barbara.

Comment

• Yeah,please Ban the troll! Realist, what a joke! Jealous enough to troll the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

WELCOME!!!! TO THE BAN SHOP!!!!!!!
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Chaundee Brown (6'5" / 220 lbs) G from Wake Forest just entered the transfer portal. Averaged 12.1 ppg, 6.5 rpg, and 1.4 apg as a Junior last season. 4* kid coming out of high school with offers from UCF, Texas Tech, LSU, Florida, USC, Georgia, UCONN, Memphis, Maryland, KU, and Indiana. Will test the draft waters (a la Dex) and if he decides to continue college will transfer.

View the profile of San Antonio Spurs Guard Chaundee Brown Jr. on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

Wake Forest's Chaundee Brown was a solid contributor for the Demon Deacons this season. Brown put up averages of 12.1 points to go along with 6.5 rebounds wh...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            Chaundee Brown (6'5" / 220 lbs) G from Wake Forest just entered the transfer portal. Averaged 12.1 ppg, 6.5 rpg, and 1.4 apg as a Junior last season. 4* kid coming out of high school with offers from UCF, Texas Tech, LSU, Florida, USC, Georgia, UCONN, Memphis, Maryland, KU, and Indiana. Will test the draft waters (a la Dex) and if he decides to continue college will transfer.

View the profile of San Antonio Spurs Guard Chaundee Brown Jr. on ESPN. Get the latest news, live stats and game highlights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NZ61x6hVJ8
            A much different body type that Dexter has. Would he be a sit one - play one (unless the new transfer rules apply retroactively)?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

A much different body type that Dexter has. Would he be a sit one - play one (unless the new transfer rules apply retroactively)?
              I don't see anywhere that he has graduated so I believe he would be a sit one, play one if the rules were not amended.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Creighton guys like a shocker, too.
                  Thanks for making me think about whether that was even possible. #scarredforlife
                  Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

• Texas Tech C Russel Tchewa (7'0, 260) has entered the transfer portal. He barely played last year but seemed pretty productive in the minutes he had. Former 4* recruit with three years of eligibility left. From what I have read about this guy he seems like a prime target for the Shockers. The last TTU big to transfer, Josh Mballa, had a breakout year at Buffalo last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                      Texas Tech C Russel Tchewa (7'0, 260) has entered the transfer portal. He barely played last year but seemed pretty productive in the minutes he had. Former 4* recruit with three years of eligibility left. From what I have read about this guy he seems like a prime target for the Shockers. The last TTU big to transfer, Josh Mballa, had a breakout year at Buffalo last season.
                      Former teammate of Tyson Etienne at Putnam Sciences Academy
                      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                        Texas Tech C Russel Tchewa (7'0, 260) has entered the transfer portal. He barely played last year but seemed pretty productive in the minutes he had. Former 4* recruit with three years of eligibility left. From what I have read about this guy he seems like a prime target for the Shockers. The last TTU big to transfer, Josh Mballa, had a breakout year at Buffalo last season.
                        They've been pretty picky, but this one looks like what they may have been waiting for.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post

Former teammate of Tyson Etienne at Putnam Sciences Academy
                          Oh boy.. TE has been a vocal proponent of WSU and staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drunklynn View Post

Lol, you two sleeping together?
                            Big mistake sucker, anyone with half a brain should know that you should never piss off the Kung!.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

Oh boy.. TE has been a vocal proponent of WSU and staff.
                              Bump.

Comment

• Seems like Tchewa should be a Shocker. They got Burton and I thought I saw that another one of our recruiting targets may have picked Tech. So, it's only fair that we get this guy (assuming we are pursuing him)
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X