2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by choida View Post
    I ain't gonna say nothing negative about ole Mitty...
    Word! I wish him nothing but tremendous success. I wish that would have happened here. Dang it!

Comment

• Didn't see that happening with AM. I could see IBC next if there is another. 3G and crew had better get skyping with some kids or some of us are going to be suiting up next season.

Comment

• Keeping Etienne, Dexter and Wade are key to even having a remote chance of being competitive next year. If we can land Gilbert with those 3, we could still put together a decent 7 man rotation.

Comment

• What is the record for off season transfers?

Comment

• F’ing disaster

Comment

• Someone go check on asiseeit

Comment

• Even though it seems like he could be the cause, right or wrong, let's hope Marshall doesn't enter the portal!

Comment

• need to stop the bleeding

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    need to stop the bleeding
                    I don't think we have any control over that at this point .. but we need to at least start getting the blood transfusion hooked up. Let's get some incoming transfers announced.

Comment

• At this point it wouldn't surprise me if TE is the only one left from our scholarship players. Incredibly bad year to have this happen given the external conditions. Hope whatever or whomever caused this is no longer in the picture. If I'm a possible recruit I'm looking at this thinking "WTF is going on in Wichita"...not exactly the best way to win someone over.

Comment

• Potential transfers and high schoolers have to be thinking “wtf?”

the team was 23-8. Talk about red flags.

hope Marshall has something up his sleeve

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                          Incredibly bad year to have this happen given the external conditions. Obviously whatever or whomever caused this is still in the picture. If I'm a possible recruit I'm looking at this thinking "WTF is going on in Wichita"...not exactly the best way to win someone over.
                          FIFY

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                            Potential transfers and high schoolers have to be thinking “wtf?”

the team was 23-8. Talk about red flags.

hope Marshall has something up his sleeve
                            At the point there is no way to sugarcoat this situation. We look like a dumpster fire. Everyone on here knows we'd be laughing our butts off if this was happening at CU.

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge
                              @tayloreldridge
                              ·
                              16h
                              Random fact: Asbjorn Midtgaard has had 33 different teammates in his three seasons at Wichita State. That number could be as many as 41 different teammates in Midtgaard's senior year if WSU has a full roster next season.

THIS WAS JUST YESTERDAY

Comment

• The only reasonable explanation I can come up with for Midtgaard leaving is he knows he's not going to start in his senior year.

Even if Marshall was an absolute dick, Midtgaard has been here 3 years. If that was it, he would have been gone a long time ago.

So he's GOT to be leaving to look for a starting spot somewhere else. Who our starter will be, I have no idea. Maybe Bilau, maybe a juco guy, maybe Poor Bear, maybe a grad transfer. Who knows. But it's only reasonable to think it wasn't going to be Midtgaard.
                                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                                X