2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Don't know them as well as the transfers that have left so i couldn't say. It was clear that at least a few of the defectors had maturity issues. You are kidding yourself if you don't see that, or you are one of their parents.
    You would probably check your own resume for maturity issues. You certainly have a history of being "bothered' by players transferring to other schools.

Comment

• Don’t worry guys we have a prospect we just offered. We have to compete with Sienna and Appalachian State

Comment

• No way to know whether this is all on Coach (but maybe). I imagine that we need turnover in the staff. Could be Kellen. Could be ...........I dunno, but it certainly is SOMETHING. One or more of the assistants will fall on his sword, I imagine.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          No way to know whether this is all on Coach (but maybe). I imagine that we need turnover in the staff. Could be Kellen. Could be ...........I dunno, but it certainly is SOMETHING. One or more of the assistants will fall on his sword, I imagine.
          If it is KM, wonder how that would go down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

If it is KM, wonder how that would go down.
            You cant be a grad assistant forever... most grad programs are a couple of years.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Shows the maturity of those leaving, IMO.
              Or it shows how badly they feel they were disrespected and treated. Just playing devils advocate.
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• I doubt its Kellen. I just don’t think the players take him that seriously. Who are the newest assistants b sides KM?

Comment

• There was a game where JB was coming to the sideline and KM got in his face about something and then GM ran over and pulled KM aside and ripped into KM. JB did not look happy to be yelled at by KM. One of the more memorable moments of the season.
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                    I doubt its Kellen. I just don’t think the players take him that seriously. Who are the newest assistants b sides KM?
                    2 guys are in their second season. The player development guy was in his first.

Comment

• Well, if we get nobody, we just roll with 7. If we get everybody, we just roll with 46.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                        There was a game where JB was coming to the sideline and KM got in his face about something and then GM ran over and pulled KM aside and ripped into KM. One of the more memorable moments of the season.
                        Are you sure it wasn't Tyson Etienne after he had left Tyler Harris (game at Memphis) open for a three at the end of the first half? As usual, I could be wrong.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Welp. GM better get some guys that don't look overwhelmed against Houston and Cincy.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• At this point, the only other player who I could imagine would leave is Poor Bear. I get the sense DD is staying put.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Are you sure it wasn't Tyson Etienne after he had left Tyler Harris (game at Memphis) open for a three at the end of the first half? As usual, I could be wrong.
                              I'm surprised TE didn't transfer on the spot!!! ;)
                              The Assman

Comment

• I’ll be curious to what schools these guys land on. Nothing against Mo but he’s probably not going to a P5.

Comment

Working...
                                X