2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    I'm looking at it from this perspective. I think both ES and JB felt that DD and GS were getting some preferential
    treatment and part of the team agreed with them splitting the team into two camps - one camp siding with JB and
    ES and the other with the coaches putting both DD and GS in the starting line up. I'd like to have Champions
    weigh in on this theory and that is just what it is a theory. Don't quote me as making any kind of authortative
    statement it's just my sensibilities kicking in when I try and add up the pieces and the timing. It seemed really odd
    to me that GS suddenly became #1 PG right after quitting when at the time NF had clearly laid claim to #2 behind JB.
    Now we have lost both.
    I think you’re on to something here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

Memphis? Can players transfer within the conference?
      Why do I have the feeling that these are the schools his Dad has been contacting for the last several months and those schools probably said, "If he enters the portal, we'd be interested", which is the quickest way to get off the phone call;.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Comment

• Looking at Noah and his dad's twitter...guessing its a coach issue too. I mentioned earlier this year HCGM allowing no other voices or alphas...possibly true.

Comment

I'm looking at it from this perspective. I think both ES and JB felt that DD and GS were getting some preferential
            treatment and part of the team agreed with them splitting the team into two camps - one camp siding with JB and
            ES and the other with the coaches putting both DD and GS in the starting line up. I'd like to have Champions
            weigh in on this theory and that is just what it is a theory. Don't quote me as making any kind of authortative
            statement it's just my sensibilities kicking in when I try and add up the pieces and the timing. It seemed really odd
            to me that GS suddenly became #1 PG right after quitting when at the time NF had clearly laid claim to #2 behind JB.
            Now we have lost both.
            GS #1 pg? I think JB was starting and NF hurt his foot and couldn't play.
            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Wonder what Fred would have to say about 3Gs coaching style?

Comment

Now we have lost both.
                Grant didn't play a single minute the game he game back (Temple). He didn't start the next game either, but balled out Shooting and with Assists. he started the third game back (Memphis), Shot and Rebounded well, but no one was exceptional in that game.

I'm not saying GS is perfect, but to think he didn't warrant playing time is farfetched.
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                  Looking at Noah and his dad's twitter...guessing its a coach issue too. I mentioned earlier this year HCGM allowing no other voices or alphas...possibly true.
                  Sad about NF. He showed some progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Please give more detail on your knowledge. Or don't act like you know anything.
                    His game absolutely went to hell after his antics at UConn. There are a lot of players (and coaches) at WSU who don't appreciate showboating. Stevenson disrespected UConn's fans because they taunted him. That ain't gonna fly with either the coaching staff or the players Marshall typically recruits.

How did ES's Dad get the info that the coaching staff broke his son's spirit unless that came directly from ES. The same situation existed last year with ES's Dad reporting negative things about the coaching staff that he could only have gotten from ES. There's plenty of evidence that ES whined to his Dad about how he was treated.

There is every appearance that ES gets pouty and whiney if he gets his butt chewed, and Marshall chews butts. That is a logical explanation for ES's absolute lack of effort, performance, and eventual benching after the UConn game.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• I was probably wrong about GS starting after quitting. I know he sat out the first game but thought he started vs SMU.
                      Sounds like I was wrong about that I was going from memory which ain't that great anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

I think you’re on to something here.
                        Probably doesn’t apply to JB but Eric’s attitude and his head seemed ready to explode a lot of the year (following UCONN when he started to struggle with his shot), when he lost his mojo ( and that was only what we witnessed in public-hmm. Wonder what may have happened at practice). He can blame it on others but sometimes a person has to take responsibility for themselves. I could be wrong but I’d venture a guess that Dexter knew that Eric stepped over the line occasionally.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsHenryLevitt View Post

Anyone remember who else was recruiting ES originally that lost out to Coach?
                          According to 247sports, he had offers from Washington State, USF, LSU, Washington, and us. Speaking of USF, that would be all we need to have him go to another conference school.

Comment

• ******* (Vajayjays). this being said, at some point it falls upon HCGM and his staff for recruiting a continual crop of vajayjays year after fooking year.

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                              Wonder what Fred would have to say about 3Gs coaching style?
                              Fred has stated that HCGM is not for everyone, but it's what he needed. He was constantly pushed.

Comment

• Marshall is our guy... And our guy needs to evolve as the game and players change... That is all..goshox

Comment

Working...
                                X