No announcement yet.

2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I mean its one thing to go intellectually AWOL when this happens after one lone season, but when it becomes a multi-year trendline its not irrational to wonder WTF is up.

Comment

• OK, first of all, these guys aren't Millennials. Millennials are in their early twenties through about age 40. Our players are the first years of Gen Z.

Second, I'm not shocked with DG or NF. They never could get any traction with PT, but that may not be the issue for them. I thought both had tons of potential, so I am disappointed.

I'm somewhat surprised about Stevenson. Looking back, I shouldn't be at all. There were too many signs.

I'm shocked about JB and highly disappointed. I wonder if this has less to do with HCGM and more to do with GS.

The chemistry problem on this team was obvious. I imagine that's an issue that can easily happen with such a large class. I hope this ends up being addition by subtraction, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Poor Bear and Mo?
        I plead the fifth
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          So...

Who we got coming in next year?

So long as TE don't leave, I'm good.
          The Mrs. and I just discussed this; build the program around TE. Hopefully DD's here also.

Tyson E?, Trey W?, Dexter D?, Grant S?, Asbjorn M?, Morris U?, Isaiah PBC?, Josaphat Bilau?

Coach Marshall might not be using enough hot water...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Too many players that are really the "same player". Tried to keep them all happy and didn't keep anyone happy. Maybe?
            "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Probably a flask....
              Probably Michael... he likes his vino.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
                Coaches show Monday? Will MK bring it up?
                "So there's been a tiny change in personnel. Nothing too concerning though, am I right?"
                The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                  OK, first of all, these guys aren't Millennials. Millennials are in their early twenties through about age 40. Our players are the first years of Gen Z.

Second, I'm not shocked with DG or NF. They never could get any traction with PT, but that may not be the issue for them. I thought both had tons of potential, so I am disappointed.

I'm somewhat surprised about Stevenson. Looking back, I shouldn't be at all. There were too many signs.

I'm shocked about JB and highly disappointed. I wonder if this has less to do with HCGM and more to do with GS.

The chemistry problem on this team was obvious. I imagine that's an issue that can easily happen with such a large class. I hope this ends up being addition by subtraction, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
                  Who knows? However, Taylor was just on The Drive and said the players loved each other and had good relationships. I took that to mean the problems were more player vs coaching staff issues. He also said there could be a few more coming. Here check it out:

https://kfh.radio.com/media/audio-ch...cker-transfers

Comment

• Originally posted by top20shock View Post
                    Since we are speculating I’ll say that Donnie Jones and other coaches who came and went too quickly screwed up recruiting chemistry and brought in a group that didn’t mesh well.
                    this doesn’t have to be systemic or complex. It just happens sometimes.
                    Who did those guys bring in?

Comment

• Feelings were hurt? Feelings of entitlement in regards to playing time? Perceived favoritism? 3G blowing too many gaskets? So many things in play

Comment

• Etienne can be the leader of this team next year.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I don’t think so. With about 3 minutes, GM was explaining to him amid his protest, that he was going back in with a minute left so he could exit as a Senior.
                          That's certainly a spin.
                          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

That's certainly a spin.
                            It actually came from last Monday's coaches show... unless coach Marshall wasn't telling the truth?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                              Feelings were hurt? Feelings of entitlement in regards to playing time? Perceived favoritism? 3G blowing too many gaskets? So many things in play
                              None of these guys demanded PT with their production. They all had spurts. And games where they stunk the place up.

DG and NF were behind the 8 ball.

Sad about DG only cause he committed early and anticipated his arrival for like 10 years.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                                All I need to know is that, in the last game of the year, JE got a visible ass-chewing when he was pulled from the game with around 3 or 4 minutes left and said goodbye to the other players on the court, reasonably thinking that was it for his senior season.
                                Did you happen to hear the post game interview? Or see the hug that happened the next time he came out? Or all the comments from Marshall and Echinique throughout the year about their special relationship? Or does that not fit your narrative.

Comment

Working...
                                X